Wednesday, 11 June 2014

MAXIMUM COOPERATION

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
 
I have an important issues I feel like discussing with you, of wish i know it will profit both of us and our families together. One of my customer from SYRIA, whom made a (Fixed) Deposit valued at ($46,000,000 Million Dollars) long ago in my Bank branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a year, I sent a reminder and finally I discovered from his contract employers, that he died from automobile accident since 2008. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that he did without making a WILL, and didn't declare any Next Of Kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork, and all attempts to trace his Next Of Kin was fruitless. The total sum of ($46,000,000.00 Million Dollars) is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim the fund.
 
In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider. All i need from you as a foreigner, is to stand as the next of kin to my late customer, so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials or those greedy politician. The funds will be transferred into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me, and 40% for you. I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response. You can get in-touch with me through this E-mail: chiliko@linuxmail.org
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Chi Liko. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here