Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Please listen to evil Mr Baconfat and mindless butt buddy Patty Baby Doran


 
Glen Canning was a definite arsehole to me but in his defense Who the hell are you mindless perverts to judge anyone? Patty Baby should study EVERY WORD of his butt buddy Mr Baconfat's blog. Does he stand with Mr Baconfat's PUBLISHED sexual harassment and Death threats??? YES OR NO?
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
I am still laughing at Mr Baconfat's squeaky voice
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Mr Baconfat often plagiarizes other Zionist's words and claims them as his own Avi Parry was one example
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Liar I told Glen Canning to  HELL on August 25th 2013 Furthermore I HATE FaceBook
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
I just contacted the RCMP AGAIN
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Yo Patty Baby say Hoka Hey to Mr Baconfat and his butt buddy Chief Rod Knecht for me will ya?
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
Hide replies
 
Dude, you seriously are an idiot. So desperate for attention, spamming my Twitter and e-mail with your shitty fucking blogs. Maybe if you weren't such a retard, I'd actually be interested in whatever it is you have to say. But since you go about it like a mental midget, I'm not interested. Sawwwy. Enjoy the show.
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+TheMadShangiPWNZU3 You mindless little pussies who like to stalk dead teenagers and their grieving parents won't even have the balls to say my name just like on March 8th with Roseanne Barr's mindless son Jakey Baby.
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+David Amos
Your calling somebody mindless after that first comment LOL,
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+Vindicator YOU ARE MINDLESS One punk was already arrested for harassing Canning in YouTube and the blogs. What makes you and Mr Baconfat so special to Chief Rod Knecht? Look into your own introduction of a video yet to be created. YOU INVITED me to your ridiculous circus with Glen Canning  months ago when you referred to my doings with Glen Canning's Dark Alter­ Ego and the RCMP BTW I bet your perverted butt buddy Mr. Baconfat is a no show just like he ALWAYS has been when challenged to argue me on air
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+Vindicator Opps excuse me Patty Baby I see the nasty bastard Glen Canning or one of his sick fan boyz has entered the fray. Did any of sick punks even bother to notice that I told Canning and all his cop and political pals off on August 25th of last year???. Do any of you have any idea as to why?
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+David Amos
You sound paranoid, I am new to this discussion and want to hear about it. 
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+Vindicator  "Karma Terminates Coughlan" I remember "Satans Crack Dealer" Coughlan and ILIKENUMAN and many of Mr Baconfat's other sick trollish friends in the UK abd the USA  cyber stalking my kids back in 2010 Were YOU one of them? For the Public Record and the benefit of the RCMP YOU Mr Vindicator are the one who IS paranoid You don't even have the balls to have a name and on the other hand my name was on four ballots thus far running for a seat in Parliament while countless Trolls sexually harass and threaten to kill my children CORRECT Mr Baconfat?
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+Vindicator BTW Chief Rod Knecht of Edmonton Alberta (Where Patty Baby and Mr Baconfat come from) is a former high ranking RCMP officer who is very familiar with the battles between Assistant Commissioner Gilles Moreau and Mean Old me quick well.
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
+David Amos I knew Mr Baconfat had a squeaky voice TOO TOO FUNNY
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
I would NEVER talk to you Patty Baby after I listen to your video about Amanda Todd and Retheah Parson in April of 2013
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Yo Patty Baby It doesn't matter I published the emails I send to you and the RCMP
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
March of 2007 Mr Baconfat asked me for Intel on his butt buddy Dirty Dicky Dean
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
I was educated in New Brunswick I ran for public office four times
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Once from the White house. I did bounty old Whitey. I was involved in the BERNIE Madoff matter when he changed his plea on March 10th
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Come see me pussies
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Last October Mr Baconfat in his blog claimed to find a dying Indian in the dumpster at his condo in Oliver and he BRAGGED that he FAILED to call the cops Methinks that is CRIMINAL EH Chief Rod Knecht???
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
I don't drink or smoke dope or take meds  I have NEVER called Mr Baconfat BUT I have talked to many cops about HIM and YOU Patty Baby
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 
 
Ask an Indian what Hoka Hey means PERVERT
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here