Friday, 23 May 2014

Oh My My Clearly Patty Baby (aka TheMad Shangi) is in bed with Dirty Dicky Dean and Eddy Baby Atchem two other evil Trolls in the Calgary area EH Chief Rick Hanson?


David Raymond Amos talking About Byron Prior

Published on May 28, 2012
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License
All comments (6)

 
I will not talk about a murder i know nothing about especially talk about poisons used for heart attacks. Amos is good at stressing people out there is no need for poisons.
Read moreShow less
 
Well Abby do a video showing me your not anonymous ticklestick and I will take you serious otherwise the timing is obvious your trying to divert attention.
Read moreShow less
 
I repeat I did not kill Mary Ann Hennen or anyone else no matter how much you nasty bastards falsely claim otherwise EH Sgt Gary Rhodes of Sykvan Lake?
Read moreShow less
 
Well Pervert your fanboyz should Google your old Nazi butt buddy Werner Bock and Aliens to see the video you stole from me and retitled with your UFO bullsit YOU should give your pal John Green of QSLS in Fat Fred City a call when you get out of jail EH Dirty Dicky Dean aka Deab Roger Ray? In the "Mean: time say Hoka Hey to you wacko mother, dumb Mayor Samson and evil Sgt Gary Rhodes of Sylvan Lake for me will ya? They all know you as just a nasty FED shill who svberstalked my kids for years
Read moreShow less
 
show me the clip of the major news outlet using my vid and I will believe you....
Read moreShow less
 
TERRORIST!



The Musical PWNage of David Ray Amos (Blue Monday Parody)

Published on May 23, 2014
Follow me on TWITTER: @MadShangi
E-mail: patrick_doran1@hotmail.com
Skype: madshangi
Facebook: Patrick John Doran

All comments (2)


 
Ahh The plot thickens on you Patty Baby Clearly you clipped your photo of me from one of Dirty Dicky Dean's many channels stalking my family and I. 

David Raymond Amos talking About Byron Prior

Obviously you are well aware of  Mr Baconfat all your fellow Trolls involved Byron Priors matters as well EH Pervert?

Therefore you know I am the guy who wrote his dense and counterclaim

http://qslspolitics.blogspot.ca/2008/05/nfld-whistleblower-dodges-libel-charge.html

2005 01 T 0010
IN THE SUPREME COURT OF NEWFOUNDLAND AND LABRADOR
TRIAL DIVISION
BETWEEN:
WILLIAM MATTHEWS PLAINTIFF
AND:
BYRON PRIOR DEFENDANT
AND BETWEEN:
BYRON PRIOR DEFENDANT/PLAINTIFF
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: WILLIAM MATTHEWS PLAINTIFF/FIRST DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: T. ALEX HICKMAN SECOND DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: THOMAS MARSHALL THIRD DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: DANNY WILLIAMS FOURTH DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: EDWARD M. ROBERTS FIFTH DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: JOHN CROSBIE SIXTH DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
AND: PATTERSON PALMER SEVENTH DEFENDANT
BY COUNTERCLAIM
SUMMARY OF CURRENT DOCUMENT
Court File Number(s):2005 01 T 0010
Date of Filing of Document: 25 January 2005
Name of Filing Party or Person: Stephen J. May
Application to which Document being filed relates: Amended Application of the Plaintiff/Defendant by Counterclaim to maintain an Order
restricting publication, to strike portions of the Statement of Defence, strike the Counterclaim in it's entirety, and to refer this
proceeding to case management.
Statement of purpose in filing: To maintain an Order restricting
publication, to strike portions of the Statement of Defence, strike
the Counterclaim in its entirety and refer this proceeding to case
management.
A F F I D A V I T
I, Stephen J. May, of the City of St. John's, in the Province of
Newfoundland and Labrador, Barrister and Solicitor, make oath and say as follows:
THAT I am a Partner in the St. John's office of PATTERSON PALMER
solicitors for William Matthews, the Member of Parliament for
Random-Burin-St. George's in the Parliament of Canada.
THAT Mr. Matthews originally retained Mr. Edward Roberts, Q.C. on or about 30 April 2002 after Mr. Byron Prior, the Defendant/Plaintiff by
Counterclaim, had made allegations against Mr. Matthews in a publication called "My Inheritance - The truth - Not Fiction: A Town with a Secret". In that publication, the allegation was made that Mr. Matthews had had sex with a girl who had been prostituted by her mother. That girl was alleged to have been Mr. Prior's sister.
THAT upon being retained, Mr. Edward Roberts wrote a letter to Mr. Prior. That letter to Mr. Prior is attached as Exhibit "1" to my Affidavit.
THAT subsequent to Mr. Roberts' letter to Mr. Prior, Mr. Roberts
received a 1 May 2002 e-mail from Mr. Prior. That e-mail is attached
as Exhibit "2".
THAT subsequent to Mr. Roberts receipt of the e-mail, Mr. Prior swore an Affidavit acknowledging that what had been said in that publication was false. That Affidavit is attached as Exhibit "3" to my Affidavit.
Following Mr. Roberts' receipt of that Affidavit, Mr. Matthews advised that he was satisfied not to pursue the matter any further and our firm closed our file.
THAT on or about 25 October 2004, I was retained by Mr. Matthews
following his gaining knowledge that a web site, made a series of
allegations against him relating to my having sex with a girl of
approximately 12 years old through to an approximate age of 15 years
old. It also accused him of being a father of one of her children and
accused him of having raped that girl. Upon checking the web site I
saw that Byron Prior, the Defendant, had been identified as the author of the material on the site.
THAT Mr. Matthews instructed me to write Mr. Prior, to remind him of
the fact that the allegations had been admitted to being false through a 16 May 2002 Affidavit to advise him of Mr. Matthews' intentions to commence legal proceedings if the comments were not removed from the web site. A copy of my letter to Mr. Prior is attached as Exhibit "4" to this Affidavit.
THAT I attach as Exhibit "5" a transcript from a 5 November 2004
voicemail left by David Amos, identified in the voicemail as a friend of Mr. Prior.
THAT I attach as Exhibit "6" a portion of a 6 November 2004 e-mail
from Mr. Amos.
THAT until I received his voicemail and e-mail, I had never heard of Mr. Amos.
THAT Mr. Amos has continued to send me e-mail since his 5 November
e-mail. Including his 6 November 2004 e-mail, I have received a total of 15 e-mails as of 23 January 2005. All do not address Mr. Matthews' claim or my involvement as Mr. Matthews' solicitor. I attach as Exhibit "7" a portion of a 12 January 2005 e-mail that Mr. Amos sent to me but originally came to my attention through Ms. Lois Skanes whose firm had received a copy. This e-mail followed the service of the Statement of Claim on 11 January 2005 on Mr. Prior. I also attach as Exhibit "8" a copy of a 19 January 2005 e-mail from Mr. Amos.
THAT I attach as Exhibit "9" a copy of a 22 November 2004 letter
addressed to me from Edward Roberts, the Lieutenant Governor of
Newfoundland and Labrador covering a 2 September 2004 letter from Mr.
Amos addressed to John Crosbie, Edward Roberts, in his capacity as
Lieutenant Governor, Danny Williams, in his capacity as Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, and Brian F. Furey, President of the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador. I requested a copy of this letter from Government House after asking Mr. Roberts if he had received any correspondence from Mr. Amos during his previous representation of Mr. Matthews. He advised me that he received a letter since becoming Lieutenant Governor, portions of which involved his representation of Mr. Matthews. Mr. Roberts' letter also covered
his reply to Mr. Amos.
THAT I attach as Exhibit "10" an e-mail from Mr. Amos received on
Sunday, 23 January 2005.
THAT I swear this Affidavit in support of the Application to strike
Mr. Prior's counterclaim.
SWORN to before me at
St. John's, Province of Newfoundland and Labrador this 24th day of January, 2005.
Signed by Della Hart
STEPHEN J. MAY
Signature STAMP
DELLA HART
A Commissioner for Oaths in and for
the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. My commission expires on December 31, 2009
Read more (118 lines)Show less
Reply
 · 
 
LATEST MUSICAL PWNAGE!
Read moreShow less
Reply
 · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here