Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Perhaps you should ask me about this organic farmer my number is 902 800 0369

From: Bert Hudon <Bert.Hudon@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:27:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Perhaps you should ask me about this organic farmer my
number is 902 800 0369
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

I am now retired from the RCMP. Should you require any assistance
pertaining to Professional Standards, you may contact Sgt. Jean
Devost, who will be acting in my position.

Je suis maintenant retraité de la GRC. Si vous avez besoin de quoi que
ce soit en rapport avec les normes professionelles, vous pouvez
contacter le sergent Jean Devost, qui est responsable par intérim, de
l'unité.

S.-m.é.-m. Bert Hudon, S/S/M

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 22:26:55 -0400
Subject: Perhaps you should ask me about this organic farmer my number
is 902 800 0369
To: editor@organicgardenstoday.com, premier <premier@gnb.ca>,
"bert.hudon" <bert.hudon@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, oldmaison
<oldmaison@yahoo.com>
Cc: "mike.olscamp" <mike.olscamp@gnb.ca>, COCMoncton
<COCMoncton@gmail.com>, andre <andre@jafaust.com>

http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=3523

http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/12/the-german-citizen-werner-bock-is-now.html


http://charlesotherpersonality.blogspot.ca/2013/12/do-you-want-to-share-your-story-with.html


Do you want to share your story with this Magazine???



Charles,

My name is David Daehnke and I am editor of Organic Gardens Today
Magazine (ogtmag.com). I am looking for someone to write an article
on the anti-fracking protest in Elsipogtog. Do you think you can put
something together in a relatively short time?

Below is what I send out to writers. Let me know if this is possible.
I was suppose to publish on December 1st but want to include this
story. It needs to get out. Major media won't do it, so I've been
determined to find someone who could.

Dave


A little background:

For five years I wrote a column for a gardening newspaper for free,
just to get information out about myself and website (
www.thegardeningguru.com). One day the editor came up to me and
wanted me to sign a waiver stating all the articles were property of
the newspaper, since he wanted to publish a book containing my
articles. When I refused, I was given the unceremonious boot. This
was just plain wrong, and after a short time away from writing, I've
decided to do things the RIGHT way and start my own publication.

My target readership is gardeners across the spectrum of experience.
I have been in this industry for 30 years, and even though I have seen
everything / done everything, I am always learning something new. I
am located in Northern New Jersey, but the magazine will cover as many
zones as possible, as many countries as possible, so one article may
be something for zone 7/8, while the next is for 4/5. You can make
the article any length you want, just so long as your message conveys
everything you want it to and that it conveys an organic message. I
want this magazine to be a resource for gardeners, not just a bunch of
quick blurbs that leaves them hanging. So feel free to express
yourself and don't limit yourself. I will make it fit and I don't
worry about it being too long. As I matter of fact, I would prefer
it!

I need them at the end of the day on November 15th for the magazine to
be on the website for December 1st. Remember to include a head shot
of yourself, a short bio for the end of the article, and a little
longer bio that I can use for an article on all the wonderful
contributors we have! Also pictures help communicate your point, so
pictures are very helpful. The higher the DPI the better (preferably
300 DPI). Commentary can be added under each picture. The Spring
issue was very well received and had a lot of visits, thanks in large
part to the writers posting links to the magazine and their articles
on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, ETC. You can submit everything to
this e-mail (editor@organicgardenstoday.com). Every writer/company
will be given a half page ad (5 ½" x 8 ½") for you to sell yourself,
organization, web site, book, or products in exchange for your
article. You can create the ad any way you would like, just remember
to save the file as a jpeg, gif or pdf in a minimum 300dpi. I do not
make money off of the magazine, so instead of paying for an article I
give the writer space to promote themselves, which can be more
profitable than a straight fee.

I look forward to reading all of your great articles, and thank you
again for helping our readers be the best gardeners they can be! Let
me know if you have any further questions.

David Daehnke, Editor
Organic Gardens Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here