Monday, 7 October 2013

Somebody should inform the Lord Mayor of Nottingham Merlita Bryan that we all have the same Queen EH Petey MacKay

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 07:04:11 -0300
Subject: Fwd: Somebody should inform the Lord Mayor of Nottingham
Merlita Bryan that we all have the same Queen EH Petey MacKay
To: ed.miliband.mp@parliament.uk, harriet.harman.mp@parliament.uk,
harmanh@parliament.uk
Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>,
greg.horton@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, zach <zach@zachchurchill.com>, johnc
<johnc@district.yarmouth.ns.ca>

Constituency
Hutton Business Centre, Bridge Works, Bentley, Doncaster, DN5 9QP
Tel: 01302 875462
Fax: 01302 876097

Parliamentary
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Tel: 020 7219 4778
ed.miliband.mp@parliament.uk


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 06:04:10 -0300
Subject: Somebody should inform the Lord Mayor of Nottingham Merlita
Bryan that we all have the same Queen EH Petey MacKay
To: merlita.bryan@nottinghamcity.gov.uk, PREMIER <PREMIER@gov.ns.ca>,
premier <premier@gnb.ca>, "steve.graham"
<steve.graham@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, Mackap <Mackap@parl.gc.ca>,
civic.office@nottinghamcity.gov.uk, Ian.Malcolm@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, "kevin.dennis"
<kevin.dennis@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk>

Party: Labour That figures

Ian.Malcolm@nottinghamcity.gov.uk
12 Twyford Gardens
Clifton
Nottingham
NG11 8PB
0115 9152935

merlita.bryan@nottinghamcity.gov.uk,
LH Box 28
Loxley House
Station Street
Nottingham
NG2 3NG
Tel: 0115 9151909 and 07943 829569
Email :merlita.bryan@nottinghamcity.gov.uk


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 05:23:45 -0300
Subject: Re: Thank you Mr Topham I will try to call you guys back tomorrow
To: crimemanagement.bureau@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk,
kyle.topham11715@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk,
nopcc@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk, "kevin.dennis"
<kevin.dennis@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk>
Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, "george.osborne.mp"
<george.osborne.mp@parliament.uk>, complaints <complaints@fca.org.uk>,
"bob.paulson" <bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "roger.l.brown"
<roger.l.brown@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "bernadine.chapman"
<bernadine.chapman@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "steven.blaney"
<steven.blaney@parl.gc.ca>, pm <pm@pm.gc.ca>

Hey

I called back as I promised I would and tried to help the lady who
answered the phone to read through this email but she refused to click
on the links for fear of viruses? Wow how are you people supposed to
investigate crimes practiced on the Internet? It seems that I stayed
up all night to call first thing in the morning just to waste more
precious time as usual.

I know for a fact Mr Topham that you clearly understood me and so did
Mark Carney's lawyer. Thank you for doing your job and trying to help
me immediately while the snobby bankster/lawyer ignored me for months.
You are the first cop who ever acted ethically with me. No Bullshit
Good Luck with your investigation of Owen Foster in Nottingham and say
hey to the RCMP for me. They want me to sue the CROWN and so I shall.
This email will be found in a docket someday.

Veritas Vincit
David Raymond Amos
902 800 0369



On 10/7/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Topham, Kyle
> To: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
> Cc: Crime management Bureau (Northern Control Room)
> Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 5:56 PM
> Subject: Incident #000936-05102013
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> I have taken all communications you have spoken to me over the phone
> about and forwarded them on to our Crime Management Bureau, who will
> be reviewing this information and will make contact with you in due
> course.
>
> The incident number against this is 000936-05102013, this is the
> reference number for the log of all communication I have received from
> you today.
>
> If you do wish to make further contact with Nottinghamshire Police,
> due to my working hours being shift based, I will not be your point of
> contact for this incident – if you do wish to email or call in about
> this incident any further, you will need to contact the Crime
> Management Bureau – I have copied their email address in on this email
> to you.
>
> Kind regards,
>
>
> Kyle Topham CSA 11715
> Force HQ
> Control Room
> kyle.topham11715@nottinghamshire.pnn.police.uk
>
>
> Unless otherwise stated please treat as restricted
>
> Internet e-mail is not to be treated as a secure means of
> communication. Nottinghamshire Police monitors all Internet e-mail
> activity and content. This communication is intended for the
> addressee(s) only. Please notify the sender if received in error.
> Unauthorised use or disclosure of the content may be unlawful. There
> is no intent, by Nottinghamshire Police, that this e-mail should
> constitute a legally binding document, nor do opinions expressed
> herein necessarily represent official policy.
>
> Find out about Nottinghamshire Police by visiting
> www.nottinghamshire.police.uk
>
>
> ----- Forwarded Message -----
> From: magicJack <voicemail@notify.magicjack.com>
> To: DAVID AMOS
> Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 3:15 PM
> Subject: New VM (7) - 1:09 minutes in your magicJack mailbox from
> 442030513739
>
> Dear magicJack User:
>
> You received a new 1:09 minutes voicemail message, on Sunday, October
> 06, 2013 at 02:15:47 PM in mailbox 9028000369 from 442030513739.
>
> Hey
>
> For the record I first contacted you guys in Nottingham in 2010
>
> FYI by the time I received your response I had already published the
> email I sent you fellas yesterday in this guy's blog about me.
>
> http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/10/i-just-called-nottingham-cops-again.html
>
> I did so because when I called the Nottingham Police before they
> promised to get back to me and never did. I am very impressed that you
> remained true to your word Mr Topham.
>
> Anyway here is some info to assist you in investigating my concerns. I
> did not consider it any sort of coincidence that as soon has this
> bugger quit blogging (For a bit anyway)
>
> http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/
>
> That his friend Owen Foster in the UK would boldly start make comments
> again in a Youtube channel of mine after three years.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1azdNWbF3A
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3LcGukszo8
>
> In 2010 the Trolls associated with Owen Foster in Nottingham had
> managed to kill my old faithful Youtube account byway of what is known
> as false flagging. I tried to rebuild another account immediately
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/MaritimeMalaise
>
> However I was suddenly blocked somehow and I could not upload or edit
> comments in it So years ago I quit trying to play the Youtube game
> Thus the Youtube channel above has been free flying on its own ever
> since just like my original blog from 2005/2006 when I last ran for a
> seat in Parliament
>
> http://davidamos.blogspot.ca/
>
> Once I was blocked from commenting in Youtube I just monitered things
> for my family's benefit and saved everthing I discovered that was
> published against us to use in court against the CROWN someday.
>
> Now and then since 2010 Owen Foster would make the odd comment about
> me in one of Dean Roger Ray's many channels but I made no reposnses
> until the neo Nazis Werner Bock and Arthur Topham were being
> prosecuted by the CROWN in June of 2012 and I was being labelled as a
> murderer etc by their associates in Youtube. I then stepped up to the
> plate and began rebutting their slander byway of Werner Bock's Youtube
> channel because I created it for him and knew the pass word. When Bock
> bitched about it I changed the name of the channel but I cannot change
> the web address.
>
> That said in November Amanda Todd committed suicide and informed
> people why byway of Youtube and that made the news bigtime over here
> and the Troll fed off of her demise. If you notice Owen Foster and his
> friends often suggest that people should commit suicide if they don't
> like being stalked on the Internet. They also call it doing a Hero or
> whatever. When Retheah Parsons' suicde followed Todd's byway of
> FaceBook even the Prime Minister and the Canadain Parliament had lots
> to say about cyberstalking and the making of new laws but the RCMP and
> even your cops in England and the Yankee FBI continued to ignore the
> harassment of my children. The obvious question is why? Imagine of
> your kids had been had been harassed and threatened to be killed for 6
> years while the cops and politicians laughed at you.
>
> Here is the voice of one nasty bastard collected from several videos in
> 2009.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRQI0lyCLGc
>
> Here are three videos about family and my youngest daughter that are
> still posted on the web by Dean Roger Ray. (Trust that I have lots
> more).Owen Foster made about 20 about me in 2010 in his former
> Ilikenuman account while he and his pals battled with their fellow
> Trolls John Green, Dean Roger Ray and his buddy Brian Collinge while
> they pretended to be me or one of my kids.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ355TBYA10
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfVtJjCRnh0
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhntEtYpNxI
>
> Lots of Internet crap never goes away Notice some blog of some sort
> recorded the death threats against my kid by Dean Roger Ray even
> though the video was long deleted BTW DavidRayAmos was NOT my Youtube
> channel but it is the name of my Twitter account Furthermore I was
> more or less compelled to join Twitter because at least three accounts
> had already been created in my name so that Trolls could torture
> people in my name.
>
> http://criminaljusticeinaction.blogspot.ca/2012/03/attn-mayor-samson-dean-roger-ray-and.html
>
> Dean Roger Ray managed to get the better of Owen Foster and convince
> him that someone in my family had hired soemone to take care of him.
> The nasty kids pissed his pants deleted the videos of me and made an
> apology. I took pity on the kid and informed him that he had been
> duped by Dean Roger Ray. The kid never even thanked me. He and his
> friends just resumed their attacks on my family and I until my Youtube
> account was no more. However Dean Roger Ray and Mr Baconfat never quit
> and Owen Foster obviously remained in touch with them.
>
> http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/2013/05/zionismthe-david-amos-rant-and-pederast.html
>
> Here is Dean Roger Ray pretending that it was me who threatened Owen Foster
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW76Mgj5wQA
>
> after they had discovered that I had uploaded some of their old videos in
> Vimeo
>
> http://vimeo.com/49430473
>
> http://vimeo.com/72870334
>
> http://vimeo.com/66869004
>
> Veritas Vincit
> DavidRaymond Amos
> 902 800 0369
>
> P.S More Info
>
> http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=f1azdNWbF3A
>
> Me,Myself and I
> by David Amos • 78 views
>
>
> .Sort by: time
> Sort by thread (beta)
> All Comments (40)
>
> Leave a comment.
> Post
>
>
>
> Comments may be held for uploader approval.
>
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 1 week ago
>
> METHINKS THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH NESY PAS PUSSY?
> Reply ·
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 1 week ago
>
> Thanks Qwen Baby aka Owen Foster of Nottingham for reminding me and
> the RCMP that you and your perverted butt buddies Mr Baconfat and
> Dirty Dicky Dean are still cybersatlking my family. BTW there are new
> laws in Canada that apply directly to you perverts. Try Googling
> David Amos and Glen Canning to see if you can figure out why the CROWN
> should prosecute you and your pals
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 1 week ago
>
> lol. Like im gonna google you. get me to click on a link so you can
> find my new I.P address? You can't fool me, David. I'm too stupid.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 5 days ago
>
> Not doubt your zionist butt buddies Mr Baconfat, Dirty Dicky Dean and
> their pals in the RCMP loved who are writng about in school EH
> PEVERT???
> /watch?v=vB6UepsSH4w&feature=c­4-overview&list=UUoEydEZY-f0iw­mRIk6DR2gA&noredirect=1
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 5 days ago
>
> Need I say fuck you and Dana Dunford EH PUSSY????
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 5 days ago
>
> And lol, you linked me my own video. Thanks, David. I couldn't remember.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 5 days ago
>
> Not very clever are you pervert?
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 5 days ago
>
> Im smarter than your average bear.
> Don't fuck with mean ole me.
> Sgt Moe. Maritimers. The Crown.
> Zionists.
> David Raymond Amos.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 5 days ago
>
> Have you cyber stalking perverts ever had an original thought?
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 5 days ago
>
> Guess who I'm on the phone with right now, EH pussy.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 5 days ago
>
> Your best butt buddy Mr Baconfat no doubt
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 5 days ago
>
> No.
> THE CROWN.
>
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 5 days ago
>
> Bullshit you don't know who or what that is However I was just talking
> to Staff Sergeant Scott FULLER of the RCMP at 403 516 6455 .
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 4 days ago
>
> shit. youre right. you figgered it all out. youre so good at
> figgerin', Davey boy.
> You'd make a great detective.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 4 days ago
>
> Scott Fuller is in my back pocket.
> My grandpa Hershel and his friend Mordecai own all the muscle in Fat Fred
> City.
> You don't stand a chance, goyim.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 4 days ago
>
> SGt Fuller of the RCMP is in Alberta dummy Thats where your zionist
> butt buddies Mr Baconfat and Dirty Dicky Dean park their nasty arses.
> Remember when Dirty Dicky Dean scared the shit out of you and after
> you cried like a baby your sick Troll frinds killed my old faithful
> Youtbe channel I bet you had a grat laugh over that EH PERVERT? Well
> in case ya didn't know the CROWN has had new cyberstalking laws
> created this summer
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> You still have that video up on dailymotion, so you know as well as I
> do that I wasn't crying. Lol, thats the best you can bring up after
> all this time?
> And why do you think Dicky Dean is my buddy, when you know he played
> that prank on me? Your brain is so warped that you can't string
> together two coherent thoughts. Stay off the meth.
> And lol, as for these cyberstalking laws... why don't you explain to
> me just how those laws are going to apply to anything I have ever done
> to you. Answer: it wont
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> I dpn't know about Daily Motion Could be one of your butt buddy Dirty
> Dicky Dean's accounts pretending to be mean old me. Hard tellling not
> knowing However I did upload it in Vimeo this year after Ms Parsons
> died. The law I am referring to relates to her demise in Nova Scotia
> As you well know you and your pals such as Laura the Hutt etc used my
> other daughter's diary to pretend to be her boyfriend as you sexually
> harassed and threatened to kill my kids in Nova Scotia and Boston.
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> Furthermore you still comment in Mr Baconfat's blog now and then and
> you even did a video thanking him for his support. Plus Mr Baconfat
> sometimes makes mention of of what a fine little perverted zionist
> you truly are. That said it is the CROWN in Canada I will sue because
> they supported your malicious nonsense which is clearly continuing to
> this very day. It begs the obvious question don't you sick evil little
> Trolls ever grow up?
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> The only thing I ever regret was deleting baconfats comments about
> your daughter. They were gross comments.
> But you said horrid things about my "fat daddy" and talked about going
> into my home, you talked about how you had contacts in my area, you
> talked about how you could get past my dog if he ever tried to stop
> you from entering the house.
> So even if I had said a word about your daughter, which I havent and
> you havent got a shred of evidence that I have, you are a far bigger
> piece of shit.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> You are truly sick
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> Im thinking of Vimeo yes.
> Well, David, once you commit suicide from all the mean comments I am
> leaving you, then I'll feel guilty and turn myself in. Deal?
> If by "from time to time" you mean two at the most, then sure.
> I can't remember what those posts were. I only rediscovered baconfat
> some time this year I believe. You came across my mind so I went down
> memory lane. baconfat stopped interacting with me the day I blocked
> you on SecularNumanist. He was an enemy of an enemy at most, not a
> friend.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> BULLSHIT you even commented on your fellow pervert's blog recently
> Furthermore trying to talk someone into suicide is very CRIMINAL
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> define "recently". Link me the post. I know I commented but I cant
> even remember how long ago that was.
> Also, im not trying to talk you into suicide. I am trying to irritate
> you though, and it is working immensely lulz.
> Threatening to send your buddies after me and posting my pictures up
> in my town is a far more serious offence, you delusional fuckwit.
> Oh god, I have missed you, David.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> NOBODY has missed you pervert
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> I had very little interaction with IShitInDeansYomica (if I remember
> correctly, that was the same person as LauraTheHutt).
> You also didnt address what I said about Dean. How can Dean be my
> friend if he tricked me all that time ago? Justify that accusation.
> You still haven't justified that after all these years. Either you
> refuse to because youre a stubborn jackass, or youre so insane that
> you can't even think straight.
> And I had nothing to do with you until AFTER Absence and Dragon found you.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> IN A NUTSHELL I am a very vindictive old man who swore that I would
> get even with all you sick little bastards who try to hide their true
> IDs as they harass innocnet people to death over the Internet YOU and
> your fellow perverts attacked my family and I just because you thought
> it would be fun In return I will do my best to get even. Even if I
> don't my children whom you harrassed have your videos and scrrenshots
> of your malice Sooner or later your nasty queer arse will get sued.
> You are of age
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> David, you claim to be a whistleblower, yet you support internet
> censorship so that your feelings arent hurt.
> You know who you sound like? The ADL.
> The ADL go "less than 6 million Jews were killed in the Shoah? YOU
> MUST BE SILENCED YOU ANTI-SEMITE!"
> You go "you called me an asshole? YOU MUST BE SILENCED YOU PERVERT
> HARASSER WHO TRIED TO EAT MY CHILDREN".
> You paid homage to Ludwig von Mises once, but he'd be spinning in his
> grave at your nanny statist shit.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> Here is a recent legal spit and chew in New Brunswick involving the
> ADL in which you and your butt buddy Mr Baconfat are mentioned
> thedavidamosrant blogspot
> ca/2013/08/re-neo-nazi-estate-­dispute-will-be html
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> I'm reading your blog right now. lol, youre obsessive. Youve written
> so many posts.
> You are a "helluva blogger" as baconfat says, copying you of course.
> Ive been searching baconfats blog. The most recent post of his i
> recognise is one where he mentions me. That was April 2012. hahaha,
> thats what you define as recently?
> Im gonna keep reading your posts, David. The police dont, my 4 MPs
> didnt. I guess you deserve some of the attention you will evidently
> suck dick for.
>
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> Its not my blog pervert
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> its not your blog, but its got your name on it. whos blog is it then?
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> How dumb are you?
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> wow, really not getting any answers out of you am I tonight?
> Well I'm off now. I'll be back this evening. Hope you can wait 4
> hours without me.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> Remind your Fat Daddy and your MPs of this exchange
> From: Complaints Scheme complaints fca org uk
> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:11:30 +0000
> Subject: Your emails addressed to the Complaints Scheme
> To: motomaniac333 gmail com
> Dear Mr Amos
> I acknowledge receipt of your various emails dated 26 June 2013 and 1
> July 2013, addressed to the Complaints Scheme and other recipients.
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> the Nottingham MPs have changed since 2010, so theyre not even gonna
> be the same people. and the original lot didnt give a shit even back
> then in 2010.
> keep at it though. still waiting for those friends of yours to show up.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .Remove Approve Pending approval
>
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> oh and you still didnt clarify the Dean connection. Once again, Ill ask
> you:
> Why do you think I am in cahoots with that crazy bastard if you
> already know he tricked me that time?
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> YES
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .SpectacularNumanist 3 days ago
>
> I asked "why do you...", not just "do you..."
> Christ.
> Reply · in reply to David Amos (Show the comment)
> .
> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
> .David Amos 3 days ago
>
> DUHHH??? How dumb are you perverrts??? /watch?v=eW76Mgj5wQA
> Reply · in reply to SpectacularNumanist (Show the comment)
>
>
>
> Clearly I am not joking
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq9WozWEyAI
>
> http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/10/perhaps-rcmp-should-review-my-old.html
>
> http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/10/i-wonder-if-cecilia-greyson-in-halifax.html
>
> http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/10/yo-scott-taylor-of-esprit-de-corps-is.html
>
> Just Dave
> By Location Visit Detail
> Visit 19,571
> Domain Name (Unknown)
> IP Address 153.31.113.# (FBI Criminal Justice Information Systems)
> ISP FBI Criminal Justice Information Systems
> Location Continent : North America
> Country : United States (Facts)
> State : West Virginia
> City : Clarksburg
> Lat/Long : 39.2664, -80.3097 (Map)
> Language English (U.S.) en-us
> Operating System Microsoft WinXP
> Browser Internet Explorer 8.0
> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET
> CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.5.21022; InfoPath.2;
> .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; MS-RTC
> LM 8; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
> Javascript version 1.3
> Monitor Resolution : 800 x 600
> Color Depth : 32 bits
> Time of Visit Jun 12 2013 5:00:01 pm
> Last Page View Jun 12 2013 5:00:01 pm
> Visit Length 0 seconds
> Page Views 1
> Referring URL http://www.google.co...YIZDuTIWsfuPUhflswCk
> Search Engine google.com
> Search Words jp morgan and "andrew kosloff"
> Visit Entry Page http://davidamos.blo...-stewart-and-me.html
> Visit Exit Page http://davidamos.blo...-stewart-and-me.html
> Out Click
> Time Zone UTC-5:00
> Visitor's Time Jun 12 2013 4:00:01 pm
> Visit Number 19,571
>
>
> On 6/15/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>> FBI Boston
>> One Center Plaza
>> Suite 600
>> Boston, MA 02108
>> Phone: (617) 742-5533
>> Fax: (617) 223-6327
>> E-mail: Boston@ic.fbi.gov
>>
>> Hours
>> Although we operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our normal
>> "walk-in" business hours are from 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday
>> through Friday. If you need to speak with a FBI representative at any
>> time other than during normal business hours, please telephone our
>> office at (617) 742-5533.
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 01:20:20 -0300
>> Subject: Yo Fred Wyshak and Brian Kelly your buddy Whitey's trial is
>> finally underway now correct? What the hell do I do with the wiretap
>> tapes Sell them on Ebay?
>> To: Brian.Kelly@usdoj.gov, us.marshals@usdoj.gov,
>> Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov, jcarney <jcarney@carneybassil.com>,
>> bbachrach@bachrachlaw.net, michael wolfheart
>> <wolfheartlodge@live.com>, jonathan.albano@bingham.com,
>> shmurphy@globe.com, mvalencia@globe.com
>> Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, oldmaison
>> <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, PATRICK.MURPHY@dhs.gov, rounappletree@aol.com
>>
>> http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/06/05/james-whitey-bulger-jury-selection-process-enters-second-day/KjS80ofyMMM5IkByK74bkK/story.html
>>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/06/09/nsa-leak-guardian.html
>>
>> As the CBC etc yap about Yankee wiretaps and whistleblowers I must ask
>> them the obvious question AIN'T THEY FORGETTING SOMETHING????
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugUalUO8YY
>>
>> What the hell does the media think my Yankee lawyer served upon the
>> USDOJ right after I ran for and seat in the 39th Parliament baseball
>> cards?
>>
>> http://archive.org/details/ITriedToExplainItToAllMaritimersInEarly2006
>>
>> http://davidamos.blogspot.ca/2006/05/wiretap-tapes-impeach-bush.html
>>
>> http://www.archive.org/details/PoliceSurveilanceWiretapTape139
>>
>> http://archive.org/details/Part1WiretapTape143
>>
>> FEDERAL EXPRES February 7, 2006
>> Senator Arlen Specter
>> United States Senate
>> Committee on the Judiciary
>> 224 Dirksen Senate Office Building
>> Washington, DC 20510
>>
>> Dear Mr. Specter:
>>
>> I have been asked to forward the enclosed tapes to you from a man
>> named, David Amos, a Canadian citizen, in connection with the matters
>> raised in the attached letter.
>>
>> Mr. Amos has represented to me that these are illegal FBI wire tap tapes.
>>
>> I believe Mr. Amos has been in contact with you about this previously.
>>
>> Very truly yours,
>> Barry A. Bachrach
>> Direct telephone: (508) 926-3403
>> Direct facsimile: (508) 929-3003
>> Email: bbachrach@bowditch.com
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
>> To: "Fred.Wyshak" <Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov>; "jcarney"
>> <jcarney@carneybassil.com>; <Brian.Kelly@usdoj.gov>;
>> <us.marshals@usdoj.gov>
>> Cc: <edit@thr.com>; "maritime_malaise" <maritime_malaise@yahoo.ca>;
>> "Wayne.Lang" <Wayne.Lang@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
>> Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 11:50 AM
>> Subject: So Fred Wyshak has Brian Kelly and the rest of the corrupt
>> Feds practiced the spirit of fill disclosure with Jay Carney??
>>
>>
>> If so then why didn't Mr Carney return my phone calls last July???
>>
>> http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2012/01/09/bulger_lawyers_due_in_court_for_update_on_evidence/
>>
>> http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/lawyer_known_as_patron_saint_of_hopeless_cases_is_representing_whitey_bulge/
>>
>> http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0625lawyer_tab_is_in_billys_court_feds_believe_brother_should_shell_out_for_defense
>>
>> http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-01/news/29726987_1_jay-carney-bulger-brookline-clinics
>>
>> http://carneybassil.com/team/carney/
>>
>> Truth is stranger than fiction. Perhaps Ben Affleck and Matt Damon a
>> couple of boyz from Beantown who done good will pay attention to mean
>> old me someday EH?
>>
>> http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ben-affleck-matt-damon-whitey-bulger-254994
>>
>> Veritas Vincit
>> David Raymond Amos
>> 902 800 0369
>>
>> SOMEBODY SHOULD ASK THE CBC AND THE COPS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.
>>
>> WHY was Byron Prior and I banned from parliamentry properties while I
>> running for a seat in parliament in 2004 2 whole YEARS before the
>> mindless nasty French Bastard Chucky Leblanc was barred in NB and yet
>> the CBC, the Fat Fred City Finest and the RCMP still deny anything
>> ever happened to this very day even though Chucky and his pals have
>> blogged about it???
>>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2006/06/20/nb-bloggerbanned20060620.html
>>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.ca/2008/06/david-amos-vs-fat-fred-citys-finest.html
>>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.ca/2008/04/david-amos-nb-nwo-whistleblower-part-3.html
>>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2008/07/feds-institutionalize-determined-nb.html
>>
>> Did anybody bother to listen to me explain things to the Police
>> Commissioners in 2004?
>>
>> http://archive.org/details/NewBrunswickPoliceCommission
>>
>> Veritas Vincit
>> David Raymond Amos
>> 902 800 0369
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:56:57 -0300
>> Subject: Re Yankee Feds Please allow me to be brief with the crooks in
>> Wikileaks and the Guardian EH Birgitta and Ed Pilkington?
>> To: "Fred.Wyshak" <Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov>, "john.warr"
>> <john.warr@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, redicecreations@gmail.com, birgittaj
>> <birgittaj@althingi.is>, Piratar <piratar@pirateparty.is>,
>> "ed.pilkington" <ed.pilkington@guardian.co.uk>, janice.smith@cbc.ca,
>> camilla.inderberg@cbc.ca, "david.akin" <david.akin@sunmedia.ca>,
>> Alan.Dark@cbc.ca, newsonline <newsonline@bbc.co.uk>, "John.Williamson"
>> <John.Williamson@parl.gc.ca>
>> Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, aih <aih@cbc.ca>,
>> news-tips <news-tips@nytimes.com>, "bob.paulson"
>> <bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Gilles.Blinn"
>> <Gilles.Blinn@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
>>
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance
>>
>> "Snowden will go down in history as one of America's most
>> consequential whistleblowers, alongside Daniel Ellsberg and Bradley
>> Manning. He is responsible for handing over material from one of the
>> world's most secretive organisations – the NSA."
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: David Amos
>> To: ed.pilkington@guardian.co.uk
>> Cc: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
>> Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 4:04 PM
>> Subject: Ed Here is your ticket to keep you out of hot water Just send
>> this to Hugh Grant and he can raise hell for you
>>
>>
>> Byway of the US FTC the Feds in many countries can never deny that
>> they did not know the truth long ago
>>
>> From: Ed Pilkington <ed.pilkington@guardian.co.uk>
>> Subject: GUARDIAN
>> To: myson333@yahoo.com
>> Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 11:42 AM
>>
>>
>> hi
>>
>> here's my email and my cell number is below
>>
>> all best
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> --
>> Ed Pilkington
>> New York bureau chief
>> The Guardian
>> www.guardian.co.uk
>> twitter.com/Edpilkington
>>
>> Cell: 646 704 1264
>>
>> Please consider the environment before printing this email.
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Visit guardian.co.uk - newspaper of the year
>> www.guardian.co.uk www.observer.co.uk
>>
>> On your mobile, visit m.guardian.co.uk or download the Guardian
>> iPhone app www.guardian.co.uk/iphone
>>
>> To save up to 30% when you subscribe to the Guardian and the Observer
>> visit www.guardian.co.uk/subscriber
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
>> be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
>> the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
>> Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
>> the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.
>>
>> Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer
>> viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
>> e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.
>>
>> Guardian News & Media Limited
>>
>> A member of Guardian Media Group plc
>> Registered Office
>> PO Box 68164
>> Kings Place
>> 90 York Way
>> London
>> N1P 2AP
>>
>> Registered in England Number 908396
>>
>> THE GUARDIAN MUST REMEMBER ME EH EDDY BABY???
>>
>> Click on this link
>>
>> http://50states.ning.com/video/rcmp-sussex-new-brunswick
>>
>> OR SCROLL DOWN TO ASSURE YOURSELF THAT WIKILEAKS OR THE CROWN CORPS
>> KNOWN AS THE CBC AND THE RCMP TO NAME ONLY THREE CAN NEVER DENY THAT
>> THEY DON'T KNOW ALL ABOUT MEAN OLD ME AND MY CONCERNS
>>
>> HOWCOME FOR 10 YEARS PUBLIC OFFICIALS IN THE USA CANADA ICELAND
>> ENGLAND AND ALL THE OTHERS WITHIN "COALITION OF THE WILLING" ETC
>> IGNORED THE FACT THAT I HAVE HAD MANY YANKEE WIRETAP TAPES THAT COULD
>> HAVE IMPEACHED GEORGEY BOY BUSH AND HIS COHORTS LONG BEFORE THE
>> PATRIOT ACT OR THE WAR ON IRAQ BEGAN???
>>
>>
>>
>> http://davidamos.blogspot.ca/2006/05/wiretap-tapes-impeach-bush.html
>>
>> http://www.archive.org/details/PoliceSurveilanceWiretapTape139
>>
>>
>> FEDERAL EXPRES February 7, 2006
>> Senator Arlen Specter
>> United States Senate
>> Committee on the Judiciary
>> 224 Dirksen Senate Office Building
>> Washington, DC 20510
>>
>> Dear Mr. Specter:
>>
>> I have been asked to forward the enclosed tapes to you from a man
>> named, David Amos, a Canadian citizen, in connection with the matters
>> raised in the attached letter.
>>
>> Mr. Amos has represented to me that these are illegal FBI wire tap tapes.
>>
>> I believe Mr. Amos has been in contact with you about this previously.
>>
>> Very truly yours,
>> Barry A. Bachrach
>> Direct telephone: (508) 926-3403
>> Direct facsimile: (508) 929-3003
>> Email: bbachrach@bowditch.com
>>
>> http://joyb.blogspot.ca/2010/11/my-statement-from-nato-parliamentary.html
>>
>> http://50states.ning.com/video/rcmp-sussex-new-brunswick
>>
>> http://www.nycga.net/members/davidraymondamos/
>>
>>> From: David Amos
>>> Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:22:00 -0300
>>> Subject: i just called from 902 800 0369 (Nova Scotia)
>>> To: 9.17occupywallstreet@gmail.com
>>>
>>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03/david-amos-to-wendy-olsen-...
>>>
>>> I am the guy the SEC would not name that is the link to Madoff and
>>> Putnam Investments
>>>
>>> http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Hearings.Hear...
>>>
>>> Notice the transcript and webcast of the hearing of the US Senate
>>> banking Commitee is missing? please notice Eliot Spitzer and the Dates
>>> around November 20th, 2003 in te following file
>>>
>>> http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/2526023-DAMOSIntegrity-yea-righ...
>>>
>>> From: "Julian Assange)"
>>> Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 18:15:46 +0000 (GMT)
>>> Subject: Al Jazeera on Iceland's plan for a press safe haven
>>> To: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
>>>
>>> FYI: Al-Jazeera's take on Iceland's proposed media safe haven
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbGiPjIE1pE
>>>
>>> More info http://immi.is/
>>>
>>> Julian Assange
>>> Editor
>>> WikiLeaks
>>> http://wikileaks.org/
>>>
>>>
>>> From: Birgitta Jonsdottir
>>> Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 07:14:02 +0000
>>> Subject: Re: Bon Soir Birgitta according to my records this is the
>>> first email I ever sent you
>>> To: David Amos
>>>
>>> dear Dave
>>> i have got your email and will read through the links as soon as i
>>> find some time
>>> keep up the good fight in the meantime
>>>
>>> thank you for bearing with me
>>> i am literary drowning in requests to look into all sorts of matters
>>> and at the same time working 150% work at the parliament and
>>> the creation of a political movement and being a responsible parent:)
>>> plus all the matters in relation to immi
>>>
>>> with oceans of joy
>>> birgitta
>>>
>>> Better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are
>>> not.
>>>
>>> Andre Gide
>>>
>>> Birgitta Jonsdottir
>>> Birkimelur 8, 107 Reykjavik, Iceland, tel: 354 692 8884
>>> http://this.is/birgittahttp://joyb.blogspot.com -
>>> http://www.facebook.com/birgitta.jonsdottir
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Henrik Palmgren <redicecreations@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:46:26 +0200
>> Subject: Re: Oh my my I guess we know the score on you EH?
>> To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>
>> Oh my. Don't send me your spam. It's not good for anything.
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:27:53 -0300
>> Subject: Re Teddy Baby Olson was on Fox News today yapping about
>> Presidential enemies list as he represents the crooks in Koch
>> Industries??? If anyone should know about such things it is Olson
>> after all he assisted Ashcroft and Bush against me
>> To: pm <pm@pm.gc.ca>, Office@tigta.treas.gov, RBauer@perkinscoie.com,
>> mark.vespucci@ci.irs.gov, "Gilles.Moreau"
>> <Gilles.Moreau@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, ron.klain@revolution.com,
>> dboies@bsfllp.com, tolson@gibsondunn.com, bginsberg@pattonboggs.com,
>> "ed.pilkington" <ed.pilkington@guardian.co.uk>, news
>> <news@thetelegraph.com.au>, leader <leader@greenparty.ca>
>> Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>,
>> rtalach@ledroitbeckett.com, gregory.craig@skadden.com,
>> Patrick.Fitzgerald@skadden.com
>>
>> Hey
>>
>> As Harper sits and bullshits his cohorts in the Council of Foreign
>> Relations in the Big Apple today I bet he was listening to what was
>> happening with Obama and the IRS and Holder and his DOJ minions
>> in Washington.
>>
>> Notice the Inspector General of the IRS Dudes within this old file?
>>
>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/9092510/Chicago
>>
>> Everybody and his dog knows Harper knew about my battles with the US
>> Treasury and Justice Depts way back when he was the boss of the
>> opposition in Canada's Parliament. Two simple files easily found on
>> the Internet cannot be argued.
>>
>> Notice how old the letter and Form 211 are?
>>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.ca/2008/06/5-years-waiting-on-bank-fraud-payout.html
>>
>> Here the Inspector Generals calling me 7 years ago?
>>
>> http://www.archive.org/details/FedsUsTreasuryDeptRcmpEtc
>>
>> FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Office of Chief Counsel, Treasury.
>> Inspector General for Tax Administration, (202) 622-4068.
>>
>> When Teddy bitches about polticians using the IRS to attack their
>> enemies because he knows it true because he helped Bush the IRS
>> against me when Obama was just a State Senator .
>>
>> The proof was when I sent him the documents that came along with the
>> letter
>> found on page 13 of this old file Teddy Baby Olson quit as Solicitor
>> General.
>>
>> http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/2619437-CROSS-BORDER-txt-.pdf
>>
>> Harper and every body else knows It was no coincidence that I sent the
>> lawyers Olson as Solicitior General, Ferguson as the co chair of the
>> Federal Reserve Bank, and J Strom Thurmond Jr the youngest US
>> Attorney the same pile of documents on April Fools Day 2004.
>>
>> The sad but terrible truth is that legions of cops, lawyers polticians
>> and bureaucrats in Canada and the USA knew about the US Secret Service
>> coming to my home after dark on April Fools Day 2003 bearing false
>> allegations of a presidential threat and threatening to use their
>> implied right to use exta ordinary rendition against me as a non
>> citizen less than two weeks after the needless War in Iraq began and
>> no WMD were ever found.
>>
>> You can bet dimes to dollars i called some Yankee Inspector Generals
>> (starting with 202 622 4068) and reminded them that I am still alive
>> and kicking and reminding the world of their malicious incompetence
>>
>> Veritas Vincit
>> David Raymond Amos
>> 902 800 0369
>>
>> PS Below you can review some emails I sent you and your Yankee cohorts
>> such asTeddy Baby Olson before Obama was reelected EH Harper? In truth
>> I would rather settle in confidence with Obama then sue the Hell out
>> of the CROWN and the Holy See Trust that the evil old Judge Bastarache
>> has known why for a very long time.
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
>> To: "Rob Talach" <rtalach@ledroitbeckett.com>
>> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:59 PM
>> Subject: Re: Attn Robert Talach and I should talk ASAP about my suing
>> the Catholic Church Trust that Bastarache knows why
>>
>> The date stamp on about page 134 of this old file of mine should mean
>> a lot to you
>>
>> http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/2619437-CROSS-BORDER-txt-.pdf
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 15:37:08 -0400
>> Subject: To Hell with the KILLER COP Gilles Moreau What say you NOW
>> Bernadine Chapman??
>> To: Gilles.Moreau@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, phil.giles@statcan.ca,
>> maritme_malaise@yahoo.ca, Jennifer.Nixon@ps-sp.gc.ca,
>> bartman.heidi@psic-ispc.gc.ca, Yves.J.Marineau@rcmp-grc.gc.ca,
>> david.paradiso@erc-cee.gc.ca, desaulniea@smtp.gc.ca,
>> denise.brennan@tbs-sct.gc.ca, anne.murtha@vac-acc.gc.ca, webo
>> <webo@xplornet.com>, julie.dickson@osfi-bsif.gc.ca,
>> rod.giles@osfi-bsif.gc.ca, flaherty.j@parl.gc.ca, toewsv1
>> <toewsv1@parl.gc.ca>, "Nycole.Turmel" <Nycole.Turmel@parl.gc.ca>,
>> Clemet1 <Clemet1@parl.gc.ca>, maritime_malaise
>> <maritime_malaise@yahoo.ca>, oig <oig@sec.gov>, whistleblower
>> <whistleblower@finra.org>, whistle <whistle@fsa.gov.uk>, david
>> <david@fairwhistleblower.ca>
>> Cc: j.kroes@interpol.int, David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>,
>> bernadine.chapman@rcmp-grc.gc.ca, "justin.trudeau.a1"
>> <justin.trudeau.a1@parl.gc.ca>, "Juanita.Peddle"
>> <Juanita.Peddle@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>,
>> "Wayne.Lang" <Wayne.Lang@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Robert.Trevors"
>> <Robert.Trevors@gnb.ca>, "ian.fahie" <ian.fahie@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
>>
>> http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/nb/news-nouvelles/media-medias-eng.htm
>>
>> http://nb.rcmpvet.ca/Newsletters/VetsReview/nlnov06.pdf
>>
>>
>> From: Gilles Moreau <Gilles.Moreau@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
>> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:03:22 -0500
>> Subject: Re: Lets ee if the really nasty Newfy Lawyer Danny Boy
>> Millions will explain this email to you or your boss Vic Toews EH
>> Constable Peddle???
>> To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>
>> Please cease and desist from using my name in your emails.
>>
>> Gilles Moreau, Chief Superintendent, CHRP and ACC
>> Director General
>> HR Transformation
>> 73 Leikin Drive, M5-2-502
>> Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R2
>>
>> Tel 613-843-6039
>> Cel 613-818-6947
>>
>> Gilles Moreau, surintendant principal, CRHA et ACC
>> Directeur général de la Transformation des ressources humaines
>> 73 Leikin, pièce M5-2-502
>> Ottawa, ON K1A 0R2
>>
>> tél 613-843-6039
>> cel 613-818-6947
>> gilles.moreau@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
>>
>>
>>>>> David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> 2012-11-21 00:01 >>>
>>
>> Could ya tell I am investigating your pension plan bigtime? Its
>> because no member of the RCMP I have ever encountered has earned it
>> yet
>>
>> Obviously I am the guy the USDOJ and the SEC would not name who is the
>> link to Madoff and Putnam Investments
>>
>> Here is why
>>
>> http://banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Hearings.Hearing&Hearing_ID=90f8e691-9065-4f8c-a465-72722b47e7f2
>>
>> Notice the transcripts and webcasts of the hearing of the US Senate
>> Banking Commitee are still missing? Mr Emory should at least notice
>> Eliot Spitzer and the Dates around November 20th, 2003 in the
>> following file
>>
>> http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/2526023-DAMOSIntegrity-yea-right.-txt.pdf
>>
>> NONE of you should have assisted in the cover up of MURDER CORRECT???
>>
>>
>> http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2011/2011-06-22/html/sor-dors122-eng.html
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
>> To: <Edith.Cody-Rice@cbc.ca>; <Rob.Renaud@cbc.ca>
>> Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:45 PM
>> Subject: Question # 1 who the hell is Rob Renaus and di Robert Jone
>> and Jaques Poitra and Alan white etc forward you my latest emails
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Edith Cody-Rice <Edith.Cody-Rice@cbc.ca>
>> Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:53:07 -0500
>> Subject: Calls and E-mails to CBC
>> To: david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
>> Cc: Rob Renaud <Rob.Renaud@cbc.ca>
>>
>> Dear Mr. Amos:
>>
>> CBC personnel have contacted me concerning your calls and e-mails to
>> them. As you are threatening legal action, would you kindly direct any
>> further calls or correspondence to me. Other CBC personnel will not
>> respond further to your correspondence or calls.
>>
>>
>> Edith Cody-Rice
>> Senior Legal Counsel
>> Premier Conseiller juridique
>> CBC/Radio-Canada
>> 181 Queen Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1K9
>> Postal Address: P.O. Box 3220, Station C, Ottawa K1Y 1E4
>> Tel: (613) 288-6164
>> Cell: (613) 720-5185
>> Fax/ Télécopieur (613) 288-6279
>>
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE
>> This communication is subject to solicitor/client privilege and
>> contains confidential information intended only for the person(s) to
>> whom it is addressed. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other
>> distribution of this communication
>> or taking any action on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you
>> have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and
>> delete this message without reading, copying or forwarding it to
>> anyone.
>>
>> AVIS IMPORTANT
>> La présente communication est assujettie au privilège du secret
>> professionnel de l'avocat et renferme des renseignements confidentiels
>> intéressant uniquement leur destinataire. Il est interdit de
>> divulguer, de copier ou de distribuer cette communication par quelque
>> moyen que ce soit ou de donner suite à son contenu sans y être
>> autorisé. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez nous en
>> avertir immédiatement et le supprimer en évitant de le lire, de le
>> copier ou de le transmettre à qui que ce soit.
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:10:14 -0400
>> Subject: Yo Mr Bauer say hey to your client Obama and his buddies in
>> the USDOJ for me will ya?
>> To: RBauer <RBauer@perkinscoie.com>, sshimshak@paulweiss.com,
>> cspada@lswlaw.com, msmith <msmith@svlaw.com>, bginsberg
>> <bginsberg@pattonboggs.com>, "gregory.craig"
>> <gregory.craig@skadden.com>, pm <pm@pm.gc.ca>, "bob.paulson"
>> <bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "bob.rae"
>> <bob.rae@rogers.blackberry.net>, MulcaT <MulcaT@parl.gc.ca>, leader
>> <leader@greenparty.ca>
>> Cc: alevine@cooley.com, David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>,
>> michael.rothfeld@wsj.com, remery@ecbalaw.com
>>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03/david-amos-to-wendy-olsen-on.html
>>
>> QSLS Politics
>> By Location Visit Detail
>> Visit 29,419
>> Domain Name usdoj.gov ? (U.S. Government)
>> IP Address 149.101.1.# (US Dept of Justice)
>> ISP US Dept of Justice
>> Location Continent : North America
>> Country : United States (Facts)
>> State : District of Columbia
>> City : Washington
>> Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
>> Language English (U.S.) en-us
>> Operating System Microsoft WinXP
>> Browser Internet Explorer 8.0
>> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET
>> CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2;
>> DI60SP1001)
>> Javascript version 1.3
>> Monitor Resolution : 1024 x 768
>> Color Depth : 32 bits
>> Time of Visit Nov 17 2012 6:33:08 pm
>> Last Page View Nov 17 2012 6:33:08 pm
>> Visit Length 0 seconds
>> Page Views 1
>> Referring URL http://www.google.co...wwWJrm94lCEqRmovPXJg
>> Search Engine google.com
>> Search Words david amos bernie madoff
>> Visit Entry Page
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03/david-amos-to-wendy-olsen-on.html
>> Visit Exit Page
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2009/03/david-amos-to-wendy-olsen-on.html
>> Out Click
>> Time Zone UTC-5:00
>> Visitor's Time Nov 17 2012 12:33:08 pm
>> Visit Number 29,419
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here