Wednesday, 18 September 2013

I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

Dear friend

My name is Abdul Karim a citizen of Syria, I am in currently in United Nation camp as refugee in africa as result of the political and government crisis in Syria. I came to africa with the help of a lady that work in Red Cross and my major objective to come to africa is because of the fund my parents deposited in one security custody here in Africa. With the telephone number and the email address of the security custody appear in the documents of the deposit of this consignment by my late father, i have contacted the security custody to confirm if the box is intact and they told me yes. Now i am desperately in need of your help to retreive this fund since i am uncapable because of situation i find myself.

I will be happy to read from you as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks and remain blessed,

Abdul Karim 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here