Thursday, 15 August 2013

Perhaps David Butt and associates will investigate what the RCMP ad Cybertip have refused to

http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/2013/08/lets-bully-david-amos-and-his-children.html


From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:55:51 -0300
Subject: Perhaps David Butt and associates will investigate what the
RCMP ad Cybertip have refused to
To: info@kinsa.net, "Jacques.Poitras" <Jacques.Poitras@cbc.ca>,
oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, police <police@fredericton.ca>,
Mike.ras@hillandknowlton.ca, "bob.paulson"
<bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, jacques boucher
<jacques.boucher@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Kevin.leahy"
<Kevin.leahy@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, deanr0032 <deanr0032@hotmail.com>,
"Gary.Rhodes" <Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, eachtem
<eachtem@hotmail.com>, pol7163 <pol7163@calgarypolice.ca>,
"Michelle.Boutin" <Michelle.Boutin@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
Cc: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, premier
<premier@gov.ab.ca>, premier <premier@gov.bc.ca>, premier
<premier@gnb.ca>, president <president@uottawa.ca>

http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/08/i-watched-and-listened-to-rehteah.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2013/08/12/f-sexting-child-pornography.html

http://www.kinsa.net/Board_of_Directors

http://satellite.tmcnet.com/news/2008/05/21/3459307.htm

http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/2013/08/fwd-if-murray-segal-were-to-conduct.html



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 05:13:02 -0300
Subject: OH My I just saw this Perhaps the ex cop Roger Merrick should
give Mr Baconfat a call since they are both too chicken to talk to me
To: "allan.carroll" <allan.carroll@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "scott.macrae"
<scott.macrae@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, Mackap <Mackap@parl.gc.ca>, pm
<pm@pm.gc.ca>, ddexter <ddexter@ns.sympatico.ca>, ddarrow
<ddarrow@gov.ns.ca>, ddesserud <ddesserud@upei.ca>,
mnaylor@liberal.ns.ca, StephenMcNeil <StephenMcNeil@ns.aliantzinc.ca>,
churchzj@gov.ns.ca, jamiebaillie <jamiebaillie@gov.ns.ca>,
johnc@district.yarmouth.ns.ca, premier <premier@ontario.ca>,
"tim.hudakco" <tim.hudakco@pc.ola.org>, wayne.mackay@dal.ca, oldmaison
<oldmaison@yahoo.com>, andre <andre@jafaust.com>, "Kevin.leahy"
<Kevin.leahy@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, jacques boucher
<jacques.boucher@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "john.green" <john.green@gnb.ca>,
"bruce.northrup" <bruce.northrup@gnb.ca>, premier <premier@gnb.ca>,
premier <premier@gov.ab.ca>, "Ken.Zielke" <Ken.Zielke@gov.ab.ca>,
"rod.knecht" <rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, "Dale.McGowan"
<Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "steve.graham"
<steve.graham@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, nrubin <nrubin@stewartmckelvey.com>,
police <police@fredericton.ca>, "danny.copp"
<danny.copp@fredericton.ca>, "martin.gaudet"
<martin.gaudet@fredericton.ca>, "mike.olscamp" <mike.olscamp@gnb.ca>,
"mike.wilson" <mike.wilson@fredericton.ca>, "roger.l.brown"
<roger.l.brown@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, rsmall <rsmall@amherst.ca>, rstewart
<rstewart@coquitlam.ca>, "claude.wilcott"
<claude.wilcott@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
<Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "gary.forward"
<gary.forward@fredericton.ca>, "Leanne.Fitch"
<Leanne.Fitch@fredericton.ca>, "leanne.murray"
<leanne.murray@mcinnescooper.com>, MulcaT <MulcaT@parl.gc.ca>,
"justin.trudeau.a1" <justin.trudeau.a1@parl.gc.ca>, leader
<leader@greenparty.ca>, leader <leader@actionparty.ca>,
pol7163@calgarypolice.ca, "david.fraser"
<david.fraser@mcinnescooper.com>
Cc: merricra@gov.ns.ca, "alain.g.leblanc"
<alain.g.leblanc@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, David Amos
<david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, horsbusl@gov.ns.ca, lucasml@gov.ns.ca,
msegal <msegal@murraysegal.com>, glen <glen@glencanning.com>, justmin
<justmin@gov.ns.ca>

BTW I did not post Leah Parsons' or Glen Canning's phone numbers
anywhere. Hell I only called Canning once and never did speak to him I
didn't even share his email address with many until recently
Furthermore all of it is readily available on the Internet anyway.

However as you all well know the very evil cyber bully Mr Baconfat has
said lots about them and eveybody else including my kids and the RCMP
just laughed at us?

Methinks I will sue the RCMP What say YOU NOW Sgt Allan Carrol???

http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/2013/08/lets-bully-david-amos-and-his-children.html

From: Allan Carroll <allan.carroll@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:14:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Trust that Murray Segal's appointment to whitewash the
Rehteah Parsons matter did not surprise me after the meail I sent this
weekend (AOL)
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

I will be AOL commencing July 27, 2013 and returning on August 13,
2013. Cpl David Baldwin of Amherst Det will be assuming my duties
during my absence. Should you require immediate assistance, please
contact the main Amherst office number at 902-667-3859.

For inquiries about the Crisis Negotiation Team, please contact
Sgt.Royce MacRae at 902-720-5426 (w) or 902-471-8776 (c)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 01:40:44 -0300
Subject: You are the pathological liar not I Why not ask Austin if I
have called him YET Mr Baconfat?
To: curtis@curtispenner.ca, info@kerrydiotte.com,
"campaign@karenformayor.ca \"stephen.mandel\""
<stephen.mandel@edmonton.ca>, "rod.knecht"
<rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, sunrayzulu <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>,
"Dale.McGowan" <Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, don.iveson@edmonton.ca
Cc: austin@blacktoppaving.ca, premier <premier@gov.ab.ca>, premier
<premier@gnb.ca>, xchief <xchief@bell.blackberry.net>, David Amos
<david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, minister <minister@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca>,
"ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca" <ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca>, wendallnicholas
<wendallnicholas@gmail.com>, "Tim.RICHARDSON" <Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>,
oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, ssamson <ssamson@sylvanlake.ca>,
airdrie <airdrie@assembly.ab.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
<Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, andre <andre@jafaust.com>, "david.akin"
<david.akin@sunmedia.ca>, "greg.weston" <greg.weston@cbc.ca>

https://www.facebook.com/walter.c.winters

Walter Clifford Winters
August 19, 2012.I love nurses. I love all the nurses in porn flicks. I
love nurses inshort skirts, stockings and garters giving patients blow
jobs. I don't like to think of nurses geting "pooped on". But golden
showers and nurses sounds divine

Share.
.Walter Clifford Winters
July 1, 2012.Happy Canada Day everyone! "Ready aye ready"

Share.
.Walter Clifford Winters
June 30, 2012.It is a lovely day today. I spent time in the garden. I
am alone today. Lori is at work. Tomorrow is Canada Day! Happy Canada
Day!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BARRY WINTERS <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:14:54 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: I don't know your numbers Mr Baconfat or your true name
nor do I know Lori Ink's numbers However would you like me to ask
Austin what they are when he is at work?
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

Oh dear, "ethics" from a pathological liar. If you thought it would
accrue you some advantage to call Austin you would.
My guess, is you already tried and it didn't pan out so good, like
with Naz, and all the rest.

Cheers laddie

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Amos" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
To: "BARRY WINTERS" <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>, "austin"
<austin@blacktoppaving.ca>, "deanr0032" <deanr0032@hotmail.com>,
"rod.knecht" <rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
<Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "john.green" <john.green@gnb.ca>
Cc: "david.taylor" <david.taylor@cygamenergy.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:03:00 PM
Subject: Re: I don't know your numbers Mr Baconfat or your true name
nor do I know Lori Ink's numbers However would you like me to ask
Austin what they are when he is at work?

Wrong again Pervert I do not bother kids like you do

If he got it John Green or a cop gave it to him BTW Its Roger learn
to spell your fellow shill's name correctly will ya pervert

On 7/16/13, BARRY WINTERS <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca> wrote:
> Who are you trying to kid David, yourself? If you could call Austin, at home
> or work, you would have already done so.
>
> Spare the games. But by the way Dean Rodger Ray found my landline number
> this morning. Funny isn't it how he is a better computer guy and blogger
> than you?
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Amos" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
> To: curtis@curtispenner.ca, info@kerrydiotte.com, "campaign@karenformayor.ca
> \"stephen.mandel\"" <stephen.mandel@edmonton.ca>, "rod.knecht"
> <rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, "sunrayzulu" <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>,
> "Dale.McGowan" <Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "don iveson"
> <don.iveson@edmonton.ca>
> Cc: austin@blacktoppaving.ca, "premier" <premier@gov.ab.ca>, "premier"
> <premier@gnb.ca>, "xchief" <xchief@bell.blackberry.net>, "David Amos"
> <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, "minister" <minister@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca>,
> "ezra levant" <ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca>, "wendallnicholas"
> <wendallnicholas@gmail.com>, "Tim.RICHARDSON" <Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>,
> "oldmaison" <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, "ssamson" <ssamson@sylvanlake.ca>,
> "airdrie" <airdrie@assembly.ab.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
> <Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "andre" <andre@jafaust.com>, "david.akin"
> <david.akin@sunmedia.ca>, "greg.weston" <greg.weston@cbc.ca>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 7:49:58 PM
> Subject: I don't know your numbers Mr Baconfat or your true name nor do I
> know Lori Ink's numbers However would you like me to ask Austin what they
> are when he is at work?
>
> http://www.blacktoppavinginc.ca/contact.shtml
>
> austin@blacktoppaving.ca
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: BARRY WINTERS <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:31:28 -0600 (MDT)
> Subject: Re: Curtis Penner should not be embarassed but he should ask
> Leibovici, Diotte, Iveson, Mandel and the cops whats in the water that
> caused their support this blog out of Edmonton
> To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>
> That is so kind of you David. I certainly wouldn't write these little
> epistles if I didn't want them read.
>
> Since you claim to know where I work, live, and have my picture, why
> don't you give me a call. I indeed have both a cell phone and
> landline, perhaps you get the "lawyer Amy Sock" and her pals in the
> "Oliver neighbourhood" to pay me a visit?
>
> Still waiting for you to get the FBI after me. I suppose you can claim
> to call Lori at work again. Anything that makes you feel better,
> David!
>
> Cheers laddie!
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 22:19:46 -0300
> Subject: Re: Curtis Penner should not be embarassed but he should ask
> Leibovici, Diotte, Iveson, Mandel and the cops whats in the water that
> caused their support this blog out of Edmonton
> To: curtis@curtispenner.ca, info@kerrydiotte.com,
> "campaign@karenformayor.ca \"stephen.mandel\""
> <stephen.mandel@edmonton.ca>, "rod.knecht"
> <rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, sunrayzulu <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>,
> "Dale.McGowan" <Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, don.iveson@edmonton.ca
> Cc: premier <premier@gov.ab.ca>, premier <premier@gnb.ca>, xchief
> <xchief@bell.blackberry.net>, David Amos
> <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, minister <minister@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca>,
> "ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca" <ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca>, wendallnicholas
> <wendallnicholas@gmail.com>, "Tim.RICHARDSON" <Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>,
> oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, ssamson <ssamson@sylvanlake.ca>,
> airdrie <airdrie@assembly.ab.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
> <Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, andre <andre@jafaust.com>, "david.akin"
> <david.akin@sunmedia.ca>, "greg.weston" <greg.weston@cbc.ca>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: BARRY WINTERS <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>
> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:11:29 -0600 (MDT)
> Subject: Re: Curtis Penner should not be embarassed but he should ask
> Leibovici, Diotte, Iveson, Mandel and the cops whats in the water that
> caused their support this blog out of Edmonton
> To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>
> Yo Amos!
>
> This is what you say is, "too funny!" Another line of pathetic crying
> out into the ether!
>
> I would call you, but alas, what is there to say to you? Middle August
> I am in Gagetown for a reunion of sorts. "People" of your ilk are not
> permitted on the installation. E mail me your address, but alas you
> are of no fixed address are you?
>
> Would you like to "meet" at Laura the Butts abode, I mean I will be
> cuming their anyway?
>
> Still waiting for the FBI, David cheers David!
>
> You will love the latest on the blog!
>
> Tuesday, July 16, 2013
> David Amos all twitterpated!
>
> David Amos is all "twitterpated," "creaming his jeans," "knickers in a
> knot," and otherwise outraged by that "evil man that lives in Oliver
> across the street from Kitchener Park."
>
> David Amos is the self described, "ethical whistle blower," former
> "bounty hunter," and the man responsible for the "jailing of Whitey
> Bulger and David Madoff," is now complaining to the Mayor, and members
> of the Edmonton City Council about what he calls my "evil blog." This
> is not the first time David Amos has deigned to complain about my
> freedom of expression to Edmonton's Mayor Stephan Mandel. Mr. Amos
> was ignored by both His Honour the Mayor, as well as the Chief of
> Edmonton Police. In fact neither these people and their respective
> staffs did reply to him. I am quite sure if any of these people cared
> enough about the vexation of poor David Amos, they would tell him, if
> he feels this blog is so "evil," then do not read it.
>
> Wee David has also bleated his chagrin about this "evil blog" to the
> Prime Minister of Canada, several Ministers of the Crown, the Premiers
> of New Brunswick, Alberta and Saskatchewan, the Director General of
> CSIS, the amerkan NSA, CIA, and indeed the "leader of the free world
> President Obama
>
> A few days ago Mr. Amos claims to have complained to "FBI Special
> Agent Comcowich in Bean Town," and the "US Marshall Service's, bosses
> in DC," about this "evil blog." He also claims to have called my
> wife's place of employment to complain to her employers about my "evil
> blog. "
>
> Mr. Amos' consternation, and outrage with my humble blog is several
> years longstanding, as are his childish, churlish insults, and
> pathetic threats of imaginary litigation. David Amos, of Fredericton
> New Brunswick has most recently threatened "litigation," against Mayor
> Samson and the Alberta Town of Sylvan Lake. This is quite astonishing,
> from a "man" that couldn't rise to the purchase of airfare to Alberta
> on the best day he ever had.
>
> David Amos and his family, makes one long for the days of the twenties
> and thirties, when all Canadian Provinces had eugenics programmes and
> legislation. David Amos' mother would have been sterilized, or her
> tubes tied in a nice little bow.
>
> Oh dear, it does makes one long for the "good old days!
>
>
>
>
> Posted by Seren at 5:55 PM No comments:
> "Native Pride Forever," from the bottom of a bottle of mouthwash
>
> Last evening on the number fourteen bus, about 18:00 I met "big chief"
> John Levi. Or "it" might have been an "inter-generational trauma
> victim of the residential schools?" Or was this animal a " warrior
> chief." Or perhaps one of "big chief" Shawn Atelo's so called lost
> generation?
>
> Or perhaps this was just an under-evolved, uneducated, and shiftless,
> drunken Indian, who just doesn't give a fuck anymore about himself, if
> he ever did.
>
> He was extremely filthy, his face, hands, fleece pullover, he was
> wearing torn, baggy, and dirty pants, with a half empty mouthwash
> bottle in his side pocket. He was intoxicated, stank, and asked the
> ETS operator to "help out," himself and equally drunk squaw, and let
> them board this bus for free.
>
> Yes indeed, like "inter-generational trauma victim of the residential
> schools, Kat Norris, this was a fine example of "native pride
> forever!"
>
> Many ETS operators take "the path of least resistance," and allow
> people to ride transit without recompense. In the past ETS operators
> have been assaulted over the 3.20 fare, by "Canada's first nations
> peoples. As one driver put it, "it ain't worth getting killed by an
> Indian for three dollars twenty-five cents."
>
> Ten years ago Canada's 633 "first nations reserves" had a population
> over 2 million people, now their population is less than 1 million.
> These "people" are coming to an urban centre near you. They are
> completely uneducated, less than forty percent of these "people" have
> finished High School, and unequipped to succeed in a mainstream or
> advanced society. All of them are unemployable, because none of them
> were educated or were provided with skills training from their
> "traditional forms of self-government.
>
> Indian "activists" claim their self-governance requires more money and
> authority from Ottawa. But Indian society and self-government has
> been, and is an abject failure because it is un-evolved for hundreds
> if not thousands of years.
>
> Oh dear...."native pride forever," from the bottle of mouthwash!
>
>
> Posted by Seren at 5:49 PM No comments:
>
> On 7/16/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This evil man lives in Oliver across from Kitchener Park Scroll down
>> to check out his equally sick blogging buddy in Sylvan Lave
>>
>> http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/2013/07/rebbeca-mandell-and-vue-are-fucked.html
>>
>> http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/2013/07/premier-alward-and-pigs-of-new.html
>>
>> Monday, July 1, 2013
>> Premier Alward and the pigs of New Brunswick...stop stealing from us
>> Premier David Alward, why don't you animals stop stealing from us tax
>> payers in Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC and Newfoundland, and us EU
>> contributors in all of Canada?
>>
>> David Alward, what kind of garden variety thief are you? Why don't you
>> simply pimp out your wife and kids, it would be more honest
>>
>> As Dr. Doolittle said, "if I could talk to the animals." If I could
>> talk to the injin drunkards, passing the firewater around the "sacred
>> fire" in the "sacred encampment," in Kent County New Brunswick. If I
>> could talk to the "big chiefs" and so called "warrior chiefs" stealing
>> tax payers dollars for their own personal gain, that was committed by
>> the real people of Canada to improve the lives of injins. If I could
>> talk to the ignorant, and uneducated animals like Rob Glencross and
>> Charles Leblanc . If I could talk to those thieves like Premier Alward
>> and Yves Godin. If I could talk to the pogey thieving part-time
>> workers, of maritime kanada. I would say what that eco-terrorist in
>> Kent County said...."Stop the madness!"
>>
>> Stop the indolence, the sloth, the dependence on the rest of Canada
>> for your so called "culture" of part-time work. I would tell these
>> animals to develop your resources and stop leeching off the tax payers
>> of provinces that have, and do develop their resources.
>>
>> The injins, the part-time foresters, the fishermen, and the rest of
>> the lazy pigs of New Brunswick are all up in up in arms, over changes
>> in EI, or the development of shale gas, because they like being
>> dependent of the rest of Canada for their economy and government.
>>
>> The largest single employer in New Brunswick, PEI and Nova Scotia are
>> their respective provincial governments. The people of Alberta,
>> Saskatchewan, BC and Newfoundland subsidize the New Brunswick
>> government to the tune of roughly 35% each and every year. Shale gas
>> could change all that. A few injins and a minuscule minority of New
>> Brunswickers have no problem leeching off provinces that do develop
>> their resources.
>>
>> If Maritime kanada has ever made a contribution to the kanadian
>> confederation, I can't think of what it could be. The "Bluenose" sank,
>> and I much prefer Norwegian and Scottish sardines to the mushy New
>> Brunswick variety.
>>
>> So called "warrior chief" John Levi is drinking firewater and drunk at
>> the "sacred fire" spending real Canadians tax dollars, to "protect
>> Mother Earth." That what they call Native "culture" and "spirituality.
>>
>> David Amos posted on his blog that the squaw Amy Sock was "a lawyer"
>> and "had friends in Oliver (Edmonton neighbourhood he thinks I live
>> there) that they were "a commin to git me." Well that certainly didn't
>> happen. Perhaps she could send me a not so diseased Pochontas to give
>> me a nice blow job. At least that's honest work!
>> Posted by Seren at 11:24 AM
>>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/story/2013/06/18/edmonton-iveson-mayor-race.html
>>
>> http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2013/07/20130715-170253.html
>>
>> http://www.curtispenner.ca/blog.html
>>
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 04:56:36 -0300
>> Subject: Re: ATTN Mayor and Sgt Gary Rhodes of the RCMP ENOUGH IS
>> ENOUGH FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>> stroke
>> To: ssamson <ssamson@sylvanlake.ca>, eachtem <eachtem@hotmail.com>,
>> boston@ic.fbi.gov, washington.field@ic.fbi.gov, "Kevin.leahy"
>> <Kevin.leahy@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, Brian.Kelly@usdoj.gov,
>> us.marshals@usdoj.gov, Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov, jcarney
>> <jcarney@carneybassil.com>, "bbachrach@bachrachlaw.net
>> \"Dale.McGowan\"" <Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
>> <Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "Michelle.Boutin"
>> <Michelle.Boutin@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "rod.knecht"
>> <rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, andre
>> <andre@jafaust.com>, "Leanne.Fitch" <Leanne.Fitch@fredericton.ca>,
>> "leanne.murray" <leanne.murray@mcinnescooper.com>, premier
>> <premier@gov.ab.ca>, premier <premier@gnb.ca>, deanr0032
>> <deanr0032@hotmail.com>, sunrayzulu <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>,
>> "bruce.northrup" <bruce.northrup@gnb.ca>
>> Cc: "john.green" <john.green@gnb.ca>, birgittaj
>> <birgittaj@althingi.is>, justmin <justmin@gov.ns.ca>,
>> glick@google.com, wrozeluk@google.com, rmordenassoc@rogers.com,
>> DDrummond@google.com, oig <oig@sec.gov>, OIG <OIG@ftc.gov>,
>> david.raymond.amos@gmail.com, "steve.murphy" <steve.murphy@ctv.ca>,
>> mikeduffy <mikeduffy@sen.parl.gc.ca>, "bob.paulson"
>> <bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, "justin.trudeau.a1"
>> <justin.trudeau.a1@parl.gc.ca>, pm <pm@pm.gc.ca>
>>
>> Further proof that your clients/shills are batshit crazy and why I
>> feel the need to sue the RCMP ASAP
>>
>> At the risk of being TOO redundant what the hell is in the water in
>> Alberta???
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/user/TESLABROTHERHOOD
>>
>> http://baconfat53.blogspot.ca/
>>
>> http://thedavidamosrant.blogspot.ca/
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 01:03:51 -0600
>> Subject: FW: ATTN Mayor and Sgt Gary Rhodes of the RCMP ENOUGH IS
>> ENOUGH FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>> stroke
>> To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>
>> I seen a movie called the good shepard
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaKGCLTmqTg
>>
>> in that movie it shows a freemason initiation where they urinate on a
>> new recruit. I can only guess what the lodge did to you to make you
>> tolerate the iluminati using your son like this. Maybe exposing the
>> guy who pays you to spam all the bloggers might shake lose this guy
>> pretending to be max amos. Come on Amos the iluminati does not care
>> about you they burn imitation of children at Bohemian Grove. The
>> hacker sent Max Amos and your family pictures to the teslabrotherhood
>> over 90 people seeing the iluminati agents making an example of you.
>> Who knows how many people lurking around and you know this hacker
>> doing this or they made you do this either way get a back bone and
>> some balls and fight them on this! I would not go to RCMP because
>> when I reported my neighbour they threatened to arrest me. All you
>> have to do is tell your iluminati bosses they can not use max! Make
>> a statement somehow they can not use max and never cross that line
>> again man! T Alex Hickman is the one who raped Byron Prior's sister
>> it was not you why are they teasing you with your kid? Most citizens
>> know for a fact if good people stand up to the crooked RCMP they back
>> down ! It was you who scared most people from gathering around Byron
>> Prior! You are so good at intimidation you could stop this hacker if
>> you wanted to! You know the iluminati is a shark fest and if you
>> don't show a backbone you know they will crucify your kid and go on to
>> the next one! How do you think the big time iluminati rise to the top
>> they show their teeth to each other let them know to back off! Now you
>> have to show your teeth you know I am right, you can bet nobody else
>> has to sacrifice their kids....
>>
>>
>> the account on facebook is Byron.prior.90 the real Byron prior is
>> Byron.prior.9 you have everything to call RCMP NOW! and do this
>> right sending the emails is obviously stupid ! If you have such
>> powerful iluminati friends why do you allow them to do this to your
>> kid? Why did you fill up everyones mail box with spam trying to help
>> out Byron Prior who had his sister raped in a freemason lodge? Now
>> these perverted RCMP shills are attacking your kids!? Why would you
>> do this? If you never helped RCMP they would be stopped already! If
>> you never helped RCMP freemason block Byron Prior you would have good
>> cops helping you and the bad ones in jail or fired! How does the
>> attack on me using Max Photos hurt me. If you are forced to send this
>> crap wake up Amos and smell the pedophiles using you! You walk right
>> into the RCMP station and demand justice for your kid because if
>> nothing is done you are not a father to max Amos your just a
>> illuminati coward willing to see your kids hurt! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS
>> TO YOUR FAMILY???????????????
>>
>>> Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:20:48 -0300
>>> Subject: ATTN Mayor and Sgt Gary Rhodes of the RCMP ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FW:
>>> [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da stroke
>>> From: motomaniac333@gmail.com
>>> To: ssamson@sylvanlake.ca; eachtem@hotmail.com; boston@ic.fbi.gov;
>>> washington.field@ic.fbi.gov; Kevin.leahy@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> Brian.Kelly@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov; Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov;
>>> jcarney@carneybassil.com; Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca; Michelle.Boutin@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca; oldmaison@yahoo.com; andre@jafaust.com;
>>> Leanne.Fitch@fredericton.ca; leanne.murray@mcinnescooper.com;
>>> premier@gov.ab.ca; premier@gnb.ca; deanr0032@hotmail.com;
>>> sunrayzulu@shaw.ca; bruce.northrup@gnb.ca
>>> CC: john.green@gnb.ca; birgittaj@althingi.is; justmin@gov.ns.ca;
>>> glick@google.com; wrozeluk@google.com; rmordenassoc@rogers.com;
>>> DDrummond@google.com; oig@sec.gov; OIG@ftc.gov;
>>> david.raymond.amos@gmail.com; steve.murphy@ctv.ca;
>>> mikeduffy@sen.parl.gc.ca; bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> justin.trudeau.a1@parl.gc.ca; pm@pm.gc.ca
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:54:27 -0600
>>> Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> stroke...
>>> To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> the account on facebook is Byron.prior.90 the real Byron prior is
>>> Byron.prior.9 you have everything to call RCMP NOW! and do this
>>> right sending the emails is obviously stupid ! If you have such
>>> powerful iluminati friends why do you allow them to do this to your
>>> kid? Why did you fill up everyones mail box with spam trying to help
>>> out Byron Prior who had his sister raped in a freemason lodge? Now
>>> these perverted RCMP shills are attacking your kids!? Why would you
>>> do this? If you never helped RCMP they would be stopped already! If
>>> you never helped RCMP freemason block Byron Prior you would have good
>>> cops helping you and the bad ones in jail or fired! How does the
>>> attack on me using Max Photos hurt me. If you are forced to send this
>>> crap wake up Amos and smell the pedophiles using you! You walk right
>>> into the RCMP station and demand justice for your kid because if
>>> nothing is done you are not a father to max Amos your just a
>>> illuminati coward willing to see your kids hurt! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS
>>> TO YOUR FAMILY???????????????
>>>
>>> From: deanr0032@hotmail.com
>>> To: motomaniac333@gmail.com
>>> Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> stroke...
>>> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:14:55 -0600
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> David Raymond Amos this is sick crap even for you? Do you hate your
>>> kids?
>>>
>>> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:49:34 -0700
>>> To: 110739265619371@groups.facebook.com
>>> From: notification+zrdoco1g=hfz@facebookmail.com
>>> Subject: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> stroke...
>>>
>>>
>>> FacebookMax Amos posted in TeslabrotherhoodMax Amos 2:49pm Jul 15 Call
>>> me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da stroke...
>>> View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to
>>> add a comment.
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:39:03 -0600
>>> Subject: FW: ATTN Mayor Samson perhaps you should tell Sgt Gary Rhodes
>>> of the RCMP and his perverted shill Dean Roger Ray that my wife and I
>>> are still married and if the RCMP don't arrest him shortly I will sue
>>> your sick town
>>> To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> What is the deal with you and RCMP cointelpro how could you let them
>>> do this to your family? Do you see finally why it is important to
>>> protest what happened to Byron Prior. If RCMP hires people to send
>>> pictures of your family does that mean anything??? Why do you work
>>> for these backstabbing pigs or did you send this garbage to my account
>>> trying to twist this back on me? How is that going to work in court
>>> They sent this garbage to my teslabrotherhood group. I am the victim
>>> and you work for these pigs and they either talk you into using maxes
>>> photos or you had to do this to your own kid??????????? WTF AMOS!?
>>>
>>> > Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 02:19:40 -0300
>>> > Subject: ATTN Mayor Samson perhaps you should tell Sgt Gary Rhodes of
>>> > the RCMP and his perverted shill Dean Roger Ray that my wife and I are
>>> > still married and if the RCMP don't arrest him shortly I will sue your
>>> > sick town
>>> > From: motomaniac333@gmail.com
>>> > To: ssamson@sylvanlake.ca; eachtem@hotmail.com; boston@ic.fbi.gov;
>>> > washington.field@ic.fbi.gov; Kevin.leahy@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> > Brian.Kelly@usdoj.gov; us.marshals@usdoj.gov; Fred.Wyshak@usdoj.gov;
>>> > jcarney@carneybassil.com; Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> > Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca; Michelle.Boutin@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> > rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca; oldmaison@yahoo.com; andre@jafaust.com;
>>> > Leanne.Fitch@fredericton.ca; leanne.murray@mcinnescooper.com;
>>> > premier@gov.ab.ca; premier@gnb.ca; deanr0032@hotmail.com;
>>> > sunrayzulu@shaw.ca; bruce.northrup@gnb.ca
>>> > CC: john.green@gnb.ca; birgittaj@althingi.is; justmin@gov.ns.ca;
>>> > glick@google.com; wrozeluk@google.com; rmordenassoc@rogers.com;
>>> > DDrummond@google.com; oig@sec.gov; OIG@ftc.gov;
>>> > david.raymond.amos@gmail.com; steve.murphy@ctv.ca;
>>> > mikeduffy@sen.parl.gc.ca; bob.paulson@rcmp-grc.gc.ca;
>>> > justin.trudeau.a1@parl.gc.ca; pm@pm.gc.ca
>>> >
>>> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> > From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:08:07 -0600
>>> > Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Dean likes em big and black...
>>> > To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> >
>>> > Are you getting revenge on your ex because this is child abuse
>>> > trolling me with an account in your kids name. Do you need help is
>>> > everything ok with you and your family? I have never in my life seen
>>> > a troll do this are trying to commit suicide or something this does
>>> > not make sense why you would stock me giving me personal info
>>> > ?????????????
>>> >
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:47:39 -0700
>>> > To: 110739265619371@groups.facebook.com
>>> > From: notification+zrdoco1g=hfz@facebookmail.com
>>> > Subject: [Teslabrotherhood] Dean likes em big and black...
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > FacebookMax Amos posted in TeslabrotherhoodMax Amos 2:47pm Jul 15 Dean
>>> > likes em big and black...
>>> > View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to
>>> > add a comment.
>>> >
>>> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> > From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:10:56 -0600
>>> > Subject: FW: I repeat Mayor Samson Just exactly how long will the RCMP
>>> > support Dean Roger Ray the Wacko Fatso of Sylvan lake Alberta
>>> > To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> >
>>> > why on earth would you stalk me in your kids
>>> > name...WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On 7/16/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > > Now the sick fat bastard sending me a bunch of gay porn and pictures
>>> > > of my family and blaming me, my brother and my kids for stalking
>>> > > him???
>>> > >
>>> > > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> > > From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> > > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:14:55 -0600
>>> > > Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like
>>> > > da
>>> > > stroke...
>>> > > To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> > >
>>> > > David Raymond Amos this is sick crap even for you? Do you hate your
>>> > > kids?
>>> > >
>>> > > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:49:34 -0700
>>> > > To: 110739265619371@groups.facebook.com
>>> > > From: notification+zrdoco1g=hfz@facebookmail.com
>>> > > Subject: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> > > stroke...
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> > > FacebookMax Amos posted in TeslabrotherhoodMax Amos 2:49pm Jul 15
>>> > > Call
>>> > > me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da stroke...
>>> > > View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to
>>> > > add a comment.
>>> > >
>>> > > On 7/15/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > >> You do know he talks alot about you was well?
>>> > >>
>>> > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ355TBYA10
>>> > >>
>>> > >> DAvid Raymond Amos son joins the teslabrotherhood.
>>> > >> Dean Roger Ray•52 videos
>>> > >> 216
>>> > >> 1 view
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Published on Jul 15, 2013
>>> > >> Actually it was Canadian cointelpro!
>>> > >> ________________________________________
>>> > >> All Comments (3)
>>> > >> Sign in now to post a comment!
>>> > >>
>>> > >> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> > >> David's face is birds nest
>>> > >>
>>> > >> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> > >> It's all David Amos, anyone can pay 20 to find out
>>> > >>
>>> > >> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> > >> You spider senses tingled.
>>> > >>
>>> > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjffLyajc5M
>>> > >>
>>> > >> David Raymond Amos making family matters worse! . Dean Roger Ray·52
>>> > >> videos
>>> > >> 62 views
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Published on Jun 30, 2013
>>> > >>
>>> > >> https://www.change.org/petitions/cana...
>>> > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbYNLm...
>>> > >> In Eve online they have bloggers calling themselves team illuminati
>>> > >> http://community.eveonline.com/news/d...
>>> > >> http://scramweb.blogspot.ca/2012/03/g...
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Category Education
>>> > >>
>>> > >> LicenseStandard YouTube License
>>> > >>
>>> > >> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >> Uploader Comments (Dean Roger Ray)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> > >> Dean Roger Ray 1 week ago
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Kevin Ray 1-780 - 672-7501 Kelly Ray 1-780-679-2467 Leanne Ray
>>> > >> 1-780-855-2247 Harold Ray 1-780-662-2583
>>> > >> Reply ·
>>> > >>
>>> > >>
>>> > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDngw7gFko
>>> > >>
>>> > >> phone harrassment inside job! RCMP do not want classaction law suit
>>> > >> talked about! . Dean Roger Ray·52 videos
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Published on Jul 14, 2013
>>> > >>
>>> > >> David Raymond Amos starts dropping my docs. He starts by showing me
>>> > >> he
>>> > >> is in contact with my family. I confirm this in an online game
>>> > >> still
>>> > >> connects with family
>>> > >> members
>>> > >>
>>> > >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjffLy...
>>> > >>
>>> > >> I change my phone number quickly and my phone provider said I can
>>> > >> change it as often as I like. I change the phone number plus add
>>> > >> extra
>>> > >> line for 9 dollars a month extra. When I call back to add the extra
>>> > >> line Mirian assists me. She asks who is harassing me I say David
>>> > >> Raymond Amos who connects to Anonymous. Miriam starts on how
>>> > >> Anonymous
>>> > >> are good people. I am thinking this is might inappropriate for this
>>> > >> technician helping me to hide from anonymous bragging them up. I
>>> > >> realize now RCMP barn burning which was done to destroy a meeting
>>> > >> place is now spread to the internet. Now RCMP have the capability
>>> > >> to
>>> > >> keep everyone against them separated and isolated and if they fear
>>> > >> people calling me, they can make fake harassment calls to me and
>>> > >> blame
>>> > >> it on the Anonymous or david Raymond Amos who will be happy to take
>>> > >> the blame and challenge me in court instead of the RCMP! The phone
>>> > >> companies claims you have to have law enforcement involved in order
>>> > >> to
>>> > >> investigate and law enforcement when confronted say they will
>>> > >> arrest
>>> > >> me if I complain about their police provocateurs.. We have to
>>> > >> destroy
>>> > >> the loop holes restore communications I believe the
>>> > >> teslabrotherhood
>>> > >> idea does that but I need to contact people in order to get people
>>> > >> together and ongoing conversations are difficult if the RCMP have
>>> > >> the
>>> > >> capability to make me change my number every five seconds.
>>> > >>
>>> > >>
>>> > >> All Comments (3)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> > >> QuantumFuture 5 hours ago
>>> > >>
>>> > >> Interesting
>>> > >> Reply ·
>>> > >>
>>> > >> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> > >> Dean Roger Ray 4 hours ago
>>> > >>
>>> > >> I discovered the Phone provider did not leak my number on to the
>>> > >> net.
>>> > >> I gave my number to a friend and the hacker had a fake account and
>>> > >> I
>>> > >> was duped I still believe inside job due to the fact I can not get
>>> > >> info until RCMP are contacted. I accused RCMP in this town of using
>>> > >> police provocateurs so it is bit hard to get their help to deal
>>> > >> with
>>> > >> this stalker. It might be David Raymond Amos getting back at his ex
>>> > >> wife. Hard to believe he would risk his children next video exposes
>>> > >> more.
>>> > >> Reply · in reply to QuantumFuture (Show the comment)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> > >> Dean Roger Ray 4 hours ago
>>> > >>
>>> > >> DAvid Raymond Amos son joins the teslabrotherhood. this video shows
>>> > >> the hacker changes an account set up to imitate Byron Prior. Then
>>> > >> he
>>> > >> changes the name and configures it to David Raymond Amos son Amos.
>>> > >> I
>>> > >> am looking in my mail box and it says I gave max My phone number. I
>>> > >> did not give Max Amos my phone number it was the fake Byron Prior
>>> > >> account still had his url.
>>> > >> Reply · in reply to QuantumFuture (Show the comment)
>>> > >>
>>> > >> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > >>
>>> > >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 7/16/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> > From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:08:07 -0600
>>> > Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Dean likes em big and black...
>>> > To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> >
>>> > Are you getting revenge on your ex because this is child abuse
>>> > trolling me with an account in your kids name. Do you need help is
>>> > everything ok with you and your family? I have never in my life seen
>>> > a troll do this are trying to commit suicide or something this does
>>> > not make sense why you would stock me giving me personal info
>>> > ?????????????
>>> >
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:47:39 -0700
>>> > To: 110739265619371@groups.facebook.com
>>> > From: notification+zrdoco1g=hfz@facebookmail.com
>>> > Subject: [Teslabrotherhood] Dean likes em big and black...
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > FacebookMax Amos posted in TeslabrotherhoodMax Amos 2:47pm Jul 15 Dean
>>> > likes em big and black...
>>> > View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to
>>> > add a comment.
>>> >
>>> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> > From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> > Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 23:10:56 -0600
>>> > Subject: FW: I repeat Mayor Samson Just exactly how long will the RCMP
>>> > support Dean Roger Ray the Wacko Fatso of Sylvan lake Alberta
>>> > To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> >
>>> > why on earth would you stalk me in your kids
>>> > name...WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > On 7/16/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >> Now the sick fat bastard sending me a bunch of gay porn and pictures
>>> >> of my family and blaming me, my brother and my kids for stalking
>>> >> him???
>>> >>
>>> >> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> >> From: dean Ray <deanr0032@hotmail.com>
>>> >> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:14:55 -0600
>>> >> Subject: FW: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> >> stroke...
>>> >> To: "motomaniac333@gmail.com" <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
>>> >>
>>> >> David Raymond Amos this is sick crap even for you? Do you hate your
>>> >> kids?
>>> >>
>>> >> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:49:34 -0700
>>> >> To: 110739265619371@groups.facebook.com
>>> >> From: notification+zrdoco1g=hfz@facebookmail.com
>>> >> Subject: [Teslabrotherhood] Call me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da
>>> >> stroke...
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> FacebookMax Amos posted in TeslabrotherhoodMax Amos 2:49pm Jul 15
>>> >> Call
>>> >> me @ 403 864 1232 if you like da stroke...
>>> >> View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to
>>> >> add a comment.
>>> >>
>>> >> On 7/15/13, David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >>> You do know he talks alot about you was well?
>>> >>>
>>> >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ355TBYA10
>>> >>>
>>> >>> DAvid Raymond Amos son joins the teslabrotherhood.
>>> >>> Dean Roger Ray•52 videos
>>> >>> 216
>>> >>> 1 view
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Published on Jul 15, 2013
>>> >>> Actually it was Canadian cointelpro!
>>> >>> ________________________________________
>>> >>> All Comments (3)
>>> >>> Sign in now to post a comment!
>>> >>>
>>> >>> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> >>> David's face is birds nest
>>> >>>
>>> >>> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> >>> It's all David Amos, anyone can pay 20 to find out
>>> >>>
>>> >>> eachtem 1 hour ago
>>> >>> You spider senses tingled.
>>> >>>
>>> >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjffLyajc5M
>>> >>>
>>> >>> David Raymond Amos making family matters worse! . Dean Roger Ray·52
>>> >>> videos
>>> >>> 62 views
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Published on Jun 30, 2013
>>> >>>
>>> >>> https://www.change.org/petitions/cana...
>>> >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbYNLm...
>>> >>> In Eve online they have bloggers calling themselves team illuminati
>>> >>> http://community.eveonline.com/news/d...
>>> >>> http://scramweb.blogspot.ca/2012/03/g...
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Category Education
>>> >>>
>>> >>> LicenseStandard YouTube License
>>> >>>
>>> >>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >>> Uploader Comments (Dean Roger Ray)
>>> >>>
>>> >>> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> >>> Dean Roger Ray 1 week ago
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Kevin Ray 1-780 - 672-7501 Kelly Ray 1-780-679-2467 Leanne Ray
>>> >>> 1-780-855-2247 Harold Ray 1-780-662-2583
>>> >>> Reply ·
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDngw7gFko
>>> >>>
>>> >>> phone harrassment inside job! RCMP do not want classaction law suit
>>> >>> talked about! . Dean Roger Ray·52 videos
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Published on Jul 14, 2013
>>> >>>
>>> >>> David Raymond Amos starts dropping my docs. He starts by showing me
>>> >>> he
>>> >>> is in contact with my family. I confirm this in an online game still
>>> >>> connects with family
>>> >>> members
>>> >>>
>>> >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjffLy...
>>> >>>
>>> >>> I change my phone number quickly and my phone provider said I can
>>> >>> change it as often as I like. I change the phone number plus add
>>> >>> extra
>>> >>> line for 9 dollars a month extra. When I call back to add the extra
>>> >>> line Mirian assists me. She asks who is harassing me I say David
>>> >>> Raymond Amos who connects to Anonymous. Miriam starts on how
>>> >>> Anonymous
>>> >>> are good people. I am thinking this is might inappropriate for this
>>> >>> technician helping me to hide from anonymous bragging them up. I
>>> >>> realize now RCMP barn burning which was done to destroy a meeting
>>> >>> place is now spread to the internet. Now RCMP have the capability to
>>> >>> keep everyone against them separated and isolated and if they fear
>>> >>> people calling me, they can make fake harassment calls to me and
>>> >>> blame
>>> >>> it on the Anonymous or david Raymond Amos who will be happy to take
>>> >>> the blame and challenge me in court instead of the RCMP! The phone
>>> >>> companies claims you have to have law enforcement involved in order
>>> >>> to
>>> >>> investigate and law enforcement when confronted say they will arrest
>>> >>> me if I complain about their police provocateurs.. We have to
>>> >>> destroy
>>> >>> the loop holes restore communications I believe the teslabrotherhood
>>> >>> idea does that but I need to contact people in order to get people
>>> >>> together and ongoing conversations are difficult if the RCMP have
>>> >>> the
>>> >>> capability to make me change my number every five seconds.
>>> >>>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> All Comments (3)
>>> >>>
>>> >>> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> >>> QuantumFuture 5 hours ago
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Interesting
>>> >>> Reply ·
>>> >>>
>>> >>> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> >>> Dean Roger Ray 4 hours ago
>>> >>>
>>> >>> I discovered the Phone provider did not leak my number on to the
>>> >>> net.
>>> >>> I gave my number to a friend and the hacker had a fake account and I
>>> >>> was duped I still believe inside job due to the fact I can not get
>>> >>> info until RCMP are contacted. I accused RCMP in this town of using
>>> >>> police provocateurs so it is bit hard to get their help to deal with
>>> >>> this stalker. It might be David Raymond Amos getting back at his ex
>>> >>> wife. Hard to believe he would risk his children next video exposes
>>> >>> more.
>>> >>> Reply · in reply to QuantumFuture (Show the comment)
>>> >>>
>>> >>> RemoveReport profile imageFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User
>>> >>> Dean Roger Ray 4 hours ago
>>> >>>
>>> >>> DAvid Raymond Amos son joins the teslabrotherhood. this video shows
>>> >>> the hacker changes an account set up to imitate Byron Prior. Then he
>>> >>> changes the name and configures it to David Raymond Amos son Amos. I
>>> >>> am looking in my mail box and it says I gave max My phone number. I
>>> >>> did not give Max Amos my phone number it was the fake Byron Prior
>>> >>> account still had his url.
>>> >>> Reply · in reply to QuantumFuture (Show the comment)
>>> >>>
>>> >>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here