Friday, 9 August 2013

Just so ya know I have had enough of the death threats etc coming out of Alberta so I decided to withdraw my support of Mikey Allen

From: "Brown, Angela" <Angela.Brown@usdoj.gov>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:52:50 +0000
Subject: Automatic reply: Just so ya know I have had enough of the
death threats etc coming out of Alberta so I decided to withdraw my
support of Mikey Allen
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

Hello, I will be out of office on Thursday, August 8 and Friday,
August 9, 2013. If you need immediate assistance, please call
202-514-2601. Thank you in advance.

From: "Campbell, Joe (CI-StPaul)" <joe.campbell@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:48:26 +0000
Subject: Automatic reply: Just so ya know I have had enough of the
death threats etc coming out of Alberta so I decided to withdraw my
support of Mikey Allen
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

Hello,
I will be out of the office until Monday, August 12th.
If you are media on deadline, please contact Mayor Coleman's Press
Secretary Clarise at Clarise.Tushie-Lessard@ci.stpaul.mn.us or
651-266-8571.

I will return all messages when I return. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here