Friday, 26 July 2013

Harper and Emera will know why I am laughing at Quebec's nonsense if I say just one word It is NEXEN

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Plant, Geoffrey (Heenan Blaikie)" <gplant@heenan.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 04:15:53 +0000
Subject: Automatic reply: Harper and Emera will know why I am laughing
at Quebec's nonsense if I say just one word It is NEXEN
To: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>

I will be away from the office until August 19 and will have only
occasional access to email. Please contact my assistant Sheila Fox at
sfox@heenan.ca or 604-891-1153 if you require immediate assistance.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Thank
you.

Ce courriel pourrait contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou
privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le véritable destinataire, veuillez
nous en aviser immédiatement. Merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here