Sunday, 28 July 2013

Fwd: Yo MacKay Remember what old Rotten Raphy Klein and his number 1 fanboy Mr Baconfat said about us Eastern Bastards ?

video

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Amos <motomaniac333@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:57:45 -0300
Subject: Yo MacKay Remember what old Rotten Raphy Klein and his number
1 fanboy Mr Baconfat said about us Eastern Bastards ?
To: pm <pm@pm.gc.ca>, Mackap <Mackap@parl.gc.ca>,
curtis@curtispenner.ca, info@kerrydiotte.com,
"campaign@karenformayor.ca \"stephen.mandel\""
<stephen.mandel@edmonton.ca>, "rod.knecht"
<rod.knecht@edmontonpolice.ca>, "Dale.McGowan"
<Dale.McGowan@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, don.iveson@edmonton.ca
Cc: austin@blacktoppaving.ca, premier <premier@gov.ab.ca>, premier
<premier@gnb.ca>, xchief <xchief@bell.blackberry.net>, David Amos
<david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>, minister <minister@aadnc-aandc.gc.ca>,
"ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca" <ezra.levant@sunmedia.ca>, wendallnicholas
<wendallnicholas@gmail.com>, "Tim.RICHARDSON" <Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>,
oldmaison <oldmaison@yahoo.com>, ssamson <ssamson@sylvanlake.ca>,
airdrie <airdrie@assembly.ab.ca>, "Gary.Rhodes"
<Gary.Rhodes@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>, andre <andre@jafaust.com>, "david.akin"
<david.akin@sunmedia.ca>, "greg.weston" <greg.weston@cbc.ca>

Hell Do you and you boss Harper even remember your own promises even
when they are written down on official paper???

----- Original Message -----
From: David Amos
To: themayor@calgary.ca ; gina.ranni@calgary.ca ; harper1@shaw.ca ;
zorroboy2009@hotmail.com ; sunrayzulu@shaw.ca ;
Randy.McGinnis@rcmp-grc.gc.ca ; william.elliott@rcmp-grc.gc.ca ;
johnkelly475@yahoo.ca ; peter.teasdale@gov.ab.ca ;
gstirling@parlee.com ; smassinon@calgaryherald.com ;
grossea@bennettjones.com ; bmarks@ctv.ca ; Jacques.Poitras@cbc.ca ;
oldmaison@yahoo.com ; terry.seguin@cbc.ca ; danfour@myginch.com ;
spinks08@hotmail.com ; Ken.Zielke@gov.ab.ca ; cps@calgarypolice.ca ;
david.raymond.amos@gmail.com
Cc: calgary.elbow@assembly.ab.ca ; calgary.cross@assembly.ab.ca ;
cardston.taberwarner@assembly.ab.ca ; chris.caughell@assembly.ab.ca ;
dbrazeau@justice.gc.ca ; deepak@deepakobhrai.com ;
brian.manning@gov.ab.ca ; dorothy.brazeau@justice.gc.ca ;
editorial@thecanadianpress.com ; edmonton.castledown@assembly.ab.ca ;
emaytowin@greenparty.ca ; edmonton.riverview@assembly.ab.ca ;
feedback@bmo.com ; ted.morton@gov.ab.ca ;
fortsaskatchewan.vegreville@assembly.ab.ca ; foundation@forzani.com ;
gmagazzeni@ohchr.org ; harper1@shaw.ca ; jay.ramotar@gov.ab.ca ;
ida.chong.mla@leg.bc.ca ; info@ombudsman.ab.ca ; info@trc.ca ;
info@wildrosealliance.ca ; infopubs@ainc-inac.gc.ca ; "ra
y.bodnarek"@gov.ab.ca ; kasey@kainaigovernment.org ;
letters@economist.com ; ltgov@gov.ab.ca ; melhurtig@gmail.com ;
tony@peoplestandup.ca
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:59 PM
Subject: I wonder if the new Mayor has met Ralph Klein or the blogger
Barry Winters yet eh Robin?


From: robin reid <zorroboy2009@hotmail.com>
Subject: FW: MR. LUKASUK, YOUR ABUSE ASTOUNDS
To: "David Amos" <maritime_malaise@yahoo.ca>, "people stand up"
<tonyanderson40@eastlink.ca>
Received: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 4:42 PM


HMMMMMM, INTERESTING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: RE: MR. LUKASUK, YOUR ABUSE ASTOUNDS
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:27:50 -0600
From: RKlein@blg.com
To: zorroboy2009@hotmail.com


Please be advised that, effective Wednesday September 1st, Mr. Ralph
Klein has new coordinates. His new contact information is as follows:

Mr. Ralph Klein
RPK Consulting
P.O. Box 36110 Lakeview PO
Calgary, AB T3E 7C6
Tel: 403-685-0010
Fax: 403-246-2056
email: harper1@shaw.ca

Please update your records and contact him at the above addresses. We
would ask that you remove his old email address from your contact
list. Thank you.

From: zorroboy2009@hotmail.com
To: harper1@shaw.ca;
Subject: RE: HELLLO
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:37:51 -0700

Ralph

Get my own lawyer, yea right. I will be back in Calgary next week I
will call you , meet you and pick up my paper work from you. We will
do lunch.

Oh Ralph, very disappointing this bullshit game, I thought you truly
were an honourable man????? hmmm Look forward to seeing you.

Ralph perhaps you are still angry with me for wanting to fire you when
I put together all this human rights abuse you as government condoned,
is this the problem???????

I refuse to back down and Ralph I have a feeling you know who set me
up to be assaulted.

Very wrong of you to continue this abuse, don't live the lie Ralph, I
do think you are a better man than this.

Remember better to be a Chief than a King.

Love Robin



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: harper1@shaw.ca
To: zorroboy2009@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: HELLLO
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:58:57 -0600


Robin...As I said, I'm very ill...I have emphasema....and I'm trying
to wind things down....perhaps you can get your own lawyer, since
williams, korman moore does'nt appear to be working...Ralph

----- Original Message -----
From: robin reid
To: harper1@shaw.ca
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:16 AM
Subject: HELLLO


Ralph

I am getting annoyed here. I want this done - my 17 page affidavit. DO
NOT Ralph play a game here with my life or others. As I have told you
in other correspondence this has to end, to many are being killed and
I WANT JUSTICE FOR OUR PEOPLE.

Now please get my funds into my account cuz if you can not go forth
for whatever the reasons, I do understand. I can and will go forth, so
pitter patter let's get at it.

Enough time has been wasted. I will be back in Calgary on the 19th,
and no thanks to this despotic system either. I refuse to back down or
suck up the same shit that has been given back forever - CREATED ABUSE
, POVERTY, THIEVING OF LIFE AND LANDS.

You have my number or why do I bother, I have yours and will call you.

Ralph, just who is on the other end of this email add??????

Love Robin

PS. Better to be a cheif than a king, kings and queens are not looking
so good any more in history.

Remember what I hold.


Rotten Ralphy and the corrupt cops in Calgary enjoy Barry Winters work
for some sick reason

http://baconfat53.blogspot.com/2009/06/jennifer-lynchfuck-you.html

(scroll to the bottom to see the text of a more recent blog of "Barry
Winters" about the Robin Reid's email exchanges with Klein)

Anyway on the otherhand nasty Fake Left enjoy using my work sometimes
for their own sick reasons. However NOBODY who swings right or left
will simply do their job or uphold the law. The new mayor's assistant
seems like a nice lady but refused to read what I sent her yet wants
some of my writing??? Everybody and his dog knows Alberta has had
reams of my documents and words for years. So this is the best I can
do on short notice that the mayor's email moniter should not bounce
back. If the mayor doubts my sincerity or integrity then perhaps he
should talk to all the other poltiicans and cops in his area and ask
to see hard copy of my material. Here is just a taste of my words to
Rotten Ralphy over 5 years ago.

(Danny Boy Fitz highlighted some my words not I)

http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2008/06/david-amos-vs-bcs-liberal-premier.html

July 31st, 2005

Lt. Gov. Norman L. Kwong
Premier Ralph Klein
c/o Att. Gen. Ron Stevens

Lt. Gov. Iona V. Campagnolo
Premier Gordon Campbell
c/o Att. Gen. Wally Oppal

Lt. Gov. Myra A. Freeman
Premier John F. Hamm
c/o Att. Gen. Michael Baker
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Lt. Gov. J. Léonce Bernard
Premier Pat G. Binns
c/o Att. Gen. Mildred A. Dover
Charlottetown, PEI

RE: Public Corruption
Hey,

Apparently everybody wanted to play dumb about my concerns and
allegations so that Humpty Dumpty Martin's minority government would
not fall and they could party hardy while the Queen was in Canada. As
you all know months ago, I began faxing, emailing and calling the
eight other Lt. Governors I had yet to cross paths with. I fully
informed them of my indignation towards the Governor General Clarkson
and two of her other Maritime Lieutenants Roberts and Chaisson before
the latest wave of bad acting Yankees invaded my home in the USA
without warrants or due process if law.

I made certain all of the provincial Attorney Generals and Premiers
can never deny the fact that I tried to make them well aware of my
concerns and allegations in order to make everybody should sit up and
pay attention. Not one person from any of your offices ever responded
in any fashion at all. You can be certain that I expected the
deliberate ignorance. It is one of the oldest tricks in the book that
lawyers employ in order to play their wicked game of see no evil, hear
no evil speak no evil. I knew it would happen particularly after Nova
Scotia's Conflict of Interest Commissioner Merlin Nunn had blocked my
emails before I had contacted you. I have no doubt it helped to
relieve him of his ethical dilemma before the NS NDP decided what to
do about their chance to unseat the Conservatives. I have no doubt
whatsoever many lawyers in Canada were praying that the Suffolk County
District Attorney would have me back in the loony bin by April 28th
and that all your troubles would go away. I opted to let you all have
your way and did not bother you anymore until the Queen had left our
shores and Parliament quit for the summer. Now it is my turn to have
some fun and raise a little Political Hell.

While the Queen, Clarkson and Martin where all having a grand old time
on the Canadian dime my little Clan went through living hell down
here. Trust me, lawyers need to learn some new tricks. Ignorance is no
excuse to the law or me. Making some Canadian Attorney Generals and
their political buddies show me their arses is child's play to me
after all that I have experienced in the last few years. If you doubt
me ask Michael J. Bryant and Yvon Marcoux why I am so pissed at their
bosses and the DHS. Then check my work for yourself. If the tag team
of John Ashcroft and Tom Ridge could not intimidate me, believe me you
people don't have a prayer. Both of those dudes have quit their jobs
but I am still standing and squaring off against their replacements
now. If it were not for all the decent folks I know, the snotty ones
like you would make me feel ashamed to be a Canadian. There is no
shortage of lawyers. It is just that ethical ones that are rare birds,
that's all. You must know how easily the Canadian people can replace
you with other lawyers if it becomes widely known how willing you are
to ignore crime if it means some fancy dude may be compelled to suffer
for his own wrongs.

The justice system is supposed to be self-policing. It should clean up
its own act rather than trying to maintain a false mask of integrity
for lawyers that are obviously criminals. It is way beyond my
understanding why you people would choose to support the likes of Paul
Martin, Adrienne Clarkson, T. Alex Hickman and Billy Matthews if you
are not all as crooked as hell as well. The deliberate ignorance and
double-talk employed by the wealthy few to dodge simple truths is
absolutely offensive to ordinary people blessed with the rare
attribute called common sense. Not all folks are like sheep. Paul
Martin's latest tricks make for a very fine example of truly how bad
things are. Even amidst wholesale scandals breaking out hell, west and
crooked everywhere lawyers and politicians just close ranks and stand
together as thick as the thieves they are. I stress tested the ethics
of the ladies of the Bloc Quebecois and the Gomery Inquiry immediately
after Martin's carefully orchestrated little circus in Parliament on
May 19th was a matter of history. Lets just say I was not surprised to
not hear one peep in response from anyone other than to get a call
from an unidentified and very nervous but cocky Yankee lawyer claiming
that Tony Blair was mad at me.

Pursuant to my phone calls, emails and faxes please find enclosed as
promised exactly the same hard copy of what I sent to the Canadian
Ambassadors Allan Rock and Franky Boy McKenna and a couple of nasty
FBI agents on May 12th just before an interesting event in front of
our home in Milton. I have also included a copy of four letters I have
received in response since then that you may find interesting to say
the least. I also sent you a copy of a letter sent to a lady Ms.
Condolezza Rice whom our former Prime Minister Brian Mulroney
considers to be the most powerful woman in the world. The CD of the
copy of police surveillance tape # 139 is served upon all the above
named Attorney Generals as officers of the court in order that it may
be properly investigated. I will not bother you with the details of
what I am sending to you byway of the certified US Mail because I will
be serving identical material to many other Canadian Authorities in
hand and tell them I gave this stuff to you first and enclose a copy
of this letter. All that is important to me right now is that I secure
proof that this mail was sent before I make my way back home to the
Maritimes.

However I will say I am also enclosing a great deal more material than
what Allan Rock had received in the UN. Some of it is in fact the same
material the two maritime lawyers, Rob Moore and Franky Boy McKenna in
particular received, while I was up home running for Parliament last
year. Things have changed greatly in the past year so I have also
included a few recent items to spice things up for you. I am tired of
trying to convince people employed in law enforcement to uphold the
law. So all I will say for now is deal will your own conscience and be
careful how you respond to this letter. If you do not respond. Rest
assured I will do my best to sue you some day. Ignorance is no excuse
to the law or me.

Veritas Vincit
David R. Amos

The enclosed letter from The Public Service Integrity Office, whose
boss recently testified before the Gomery Inquiry and following quotes
prove why I must speak out.

"Well what do you expect?" said Le Hir in reaction. "Anybody who had
been involved in that kind of thing isn't going to admit readily, or
willfully, to having participated." Asked why he's waited 10 years to
come out with his allegations, Le Hir said he was "sworn to secrecy."
"I'm breaking that oath, and the only way I could have been relieved
by that oath was by a judge in a court saying, 'Mr. Lehir, I
understand that you have made an oath of secrecy; and you're hereby
relieved of that oath." "Mr. Wallace added that police and the courts,
not internal rules, are
best-equipped to deal with bureaucrats who cross the line and break
the law. But Judge Gomery did not appear satisfied. "It takes a major
scandal to get the police involved," he said. "It is not in the nature
of the public service to call in the police."

Everybody knows that in order to protect the rights and interests of
my Clan and to sooth my own soul, I have proven many times over that
all lawyers, law enforcement authorities, and politicians in Canada
and the USA are not worthy of the public trust. I maintain that their
first order of business is to protect the evil longstanding system
they have created for their own benefit rather than the people they
claim to serve. Call me a liar and put it in writing. I Double Dog
Dare ya.

Baker got my material. So did everyone else. Only the Attorney General
in Quecbec refused it. I bet our newest Governor General knows why. It
is likely for the same reason she will not accept my emails. It should
be obvious to anyone why I must sue the Crown.




----- Original Message -----
From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
To: <ksuppiah@mentalhealthcommission.ca>; "robin reid"
<zorroboy2009@hotmail.com>; "edmonton.riverview"
<edmonton.riverview@assembly.ab.ca>; "Edmonton Castledowns"
<edmonton.castledowns@assembly.ab.ca>; "edmonton.calder"
<edmonton.calder@assembly.ab.ca>; "Randy.McGinnis"
<Randy.McGinnis@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; "IgnatM" <IgnatM@parl.gc.ca>;
<macaul@parl.gc.ca>; "calgary.elbow" <calgary.elbow@assembly.ab.ca>;
"calgary.varsity" <calgary.varsity@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.buffalo"
<calgary.buffalo@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.currie"
<calgary.currie@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.mccall"
<calgary.mccall@assembly.ab.ca>; "LIEPERT"
<calgary.west@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.mountainview"
<calgary.mountainview@assembly.ab.ca>; <JAF@UNB.ca>; "danfour"
<danfour@myginch.com>; <oldmaison@yahoo.com>; "LaytoJ"
<LaytoJ@parl.gc.ca>; <nb.premier@gmail.com>; <nbpolitico@gmail.com>;
<spinks08@hotmail.com>; "tracy" <tracy@jatam.org>;
<info@craigleonard.ca>; "marnoon" <marnoon@cbc.ca>;
<martinecoulombe55@hotmail.com>; <dan.bussieres@gnb.ca>;
<rob.lafrance@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; <thehouse@cbc.ca>;
<Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>; "tim. porter" <Tim.Porter@gnb.ca>; "toewsv1"
<toewsv1@parl.gc.ca>; "tony" <tony@peoplestandup.ca>;
<Wayne.Gallant@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; <Wayne.Lang@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; "tuff"
<tuff@nbnet.nb.ca>; <ddexter@ns.sympatico.ca>; "David Amos"
<maritime_malaise@yahoo.ca>; "acampbell" <acampbell@ctv.ca>;
"terry.seguin" <terry.seguin@cbc.ca>; "fundytides"
<fundytides@gmail.com>; "fortsaskatchewan.vegreville"
<fortsaskatchewan.vegreville@assembly.ab.ca>; <David.ALWARD@gnb.ca>;
<pm@pm.gc.ca>
Cc: "Ken.Zielke" <Ken.Zielke@gov.ab.ca>; "Barry Winters"
<sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>; <harper1@shaw.ca>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:00 PM
Subject: RE: Not so nuts EH Harper? Blog this XXXX XXX Why pervert?


> Clearly the evil JDL did already EH Iggy?
>
> http://baconfat53.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Barry Winters <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>
> Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:24:11 -0600
> Subject: Re: Not so nuts EH Harper? Blog this cunt boy
> To: David Amos <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
>
> Friday, October 15, 2010
> The vermin are dying
> The pedophile David Raymond Amos, his prostitute friend Robin Reid and
> others like their ilk are vermin. Their children like Laura the Hutt and
> Maxwell are also vermin. These under-evolved sub-humans do NOT work and earn
> a living. These animals are not educated nor learned in any way. But most
> especially none of them posses a shred of human or academic integrity.
>
> To wit: Here is a scintilla of Robin Reid's venereal disease madness induced
> rantings:
>
> Mr. Lukazuk, Funny how you are able to change seats when religion and
> immigration are 2 of your worst abuses you are guilty of and you are never
> held responsible. That Sir is going to change.
> Perhaps when the tables turn we will see how you like staying in your
> created dives through the immigration scam program. Hmmm, how does that
> sound Mr. Lukazuk, you and Winnie can stay in a few place us abused have
> been forced to stay. Please let me know when it happens how it feels? I
> would not hold your head so high Sir, after this scam through immigration
> against my people. Shame on you.
>
> I will contact you personally over some abuses we recently endured and trust
> me we have no problem addressing this issues of abuse through your despotic
> immigration program of feeding the rich and bury the poor.
>
> You insult the people, shame on you.
>
> Thank you Robin Reid
>
> PS. Funny how you cancelled my last appointment with you when I had asked
> Your Employee Barry Winters to meet me at your office, do you
> remember???????? Close quote
>
> Throughout several years both our uneducated and insane "friends" have
> produced reams of this incomprehensible drivel. Numerous blogs has blocked
> their "work", neither are welcome any longer on You Tube. And whilst I have
> worked for more than a few elected officials, I have never worked for MLA
> Lukaziuk nor have I ever met with or wanted to meet with the prostitute
> Robin Reid.
>
> Our uneducated and insane "friend" also wrote this to former Alberta Premier
> Ralph Klein.
>
> Ralph Get my own lawyer, yea right. I will be back in Calgary next week I
> will call you , meet you and pick up my paper work from you. We will do
> lunch. Oh Ralph, very disappointing this bullshit game, I thought you truly
> were an honourable man????? hmmm Look forward to seeing you. Ralph perhaps
> you are still angry with me for wanting to fire you when I put together all
> this human rights abuse you as government condoned, is this the
> problem??????? I refuse to back down and Ralph I have a feeling you know who
> set me up to be assaulted. Very wrong of you to continue this abuse, don't
> live the lie Ralph, I do think you are a better man than this. Remember
> better to be a Chief than a King. Love Robin
>
> "love Robin" it is too bad Mr. Klein did not "give the order to have you
> assaulted. because in the words of of "The Bard" ...you would be "food for
> the worms Dear Percy"!
>
> Robin soak a tampon with gas, shove it up your cunt...and "flick yer bic"'
>
> Wave to the nice sniper children!
>
> Robert Picton is a true Canadian hero!"
>
> Posted by Seren at 12:15 PM
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "David Amos" <david.raymond.amos@gmail.com>
> To: <ksuppiah@mentalhealthcommission.ca>; "robin reid"
> <zorroboy2009@hotmail.com>; "edmonton.riverview"
> <edmonton.riverview@assembly.ab.ca>; "Edmonton Castledowns"
> <edmonton.castledowns@assembly.ab.ca>; "edmonton.calder"
> <edmonton.calder@assembly.ab.ca>; "Randy.McGinnis"
> <Randy.McGinnis@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; "IgnatM" <IgnatM@parl.gc.ca>;
> <macaul@parl.gc.ca>; "calgary.elbow" <calgary.elbow@assembly.ab.ca>;
> "calgary.varsity" <calgary.varsity@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.buffalo"
> <calgary.buffalo@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.currie"
> <calgary.currie@assembly.ab.ca>; "calgary.mccall"
> <calgary.mccall@assembly.ab.ca>; "LIEPERT" <calgary.west@assembly.ab.ca>;
> "calgary.mountainview" <calgary.mountainview@assembly.ab.ca>; <JAF@UNB.ca>;
> "danfour" <danfour@myginch.com>; <oldmaison@yahoo.com>; "LaytoJ"
> <LaytoJ@parl.gc.ca>; <nb.premier@gmail.com>; <nbpolitico@gmail.com>;
> <spinks08@hotmail.com>; "tracy" <tracy@jatam.org>; <info@craigleonard.ca>;
> "marnoon" <marnoon@cbc.ca>; <martinecoulombe55@hotmail.com>;
> <dan.bussieres@gnb.ca>; <rob.lafrance@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; <thehouse@cbc.ca>;
> <Tim.RICHARDSON@gnb.ca>; "tim. porter" <Tim.Porter@gnb.ca>; "toewsv1"
> <toewsv1@parl.gc.ca>; "tony" <tony@peoplestandup.ca>;
> <Wayne.Gallant@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; <Wayne.Lang@rcmp-grc.gc.ca>; "tuff"
> <tuff@nbnet.nb.ca>; <ddexter@ns.sympatico.ca>; "David Amos"
> <maritime_malaise@yahoo.ca>; "acampbell" <acampbell@ctv.ca>; "terry.seguin"
> <terry.seguin@cbc.ca>; "fundytides" <fundytides@gmail.com>;
> "fortsaskatchewan.vegreville" <fortsaskatchewan.vegreville@assembly.ab.ca>;
> <David.ALWARD@gnb.ca>
> Cc: "pm" <pm@pm.gc.ca>; "Barry Winters" <sunrayzulu@shaw.ca>; "Ken.Zielke"
> <Ken.Zielke@gov.ab.ca>
> Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:13 PM
> Subject: Not so nuts EH Harper?
>
>> http://qslspolitics.blogspot.com/2008/06/5-years-waiting-on-bank-fraud-payout.html
>>
>> QSLS Politics
>> By Location > Visit Detail
>> Visit 16,953
>> Domain Name (Unknown)
>> IP Address 152.216.11.# (INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE)
>> ISP INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
>> Location Continent : North America
>> Country : United States (Facts)
>> State : Georgia
>> City : Atlanta
>> Lat/Long : 33.8004, -84.3865 (Map)
>> Language unknown
>> Operating System Microsoft WinXP
>> Browser Internet Explorer 8.0
>> Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET
>> CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR
>> 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
>> Javascript disabled
>> Time of Visit Oct 8 2010 8:38:29 pm
>> Last Page View Oct 8 2010 8:43:52 pm
>> Visit Length 5 minutes 23 seconds
>> Page Views 3
>> Referring URL unknown
>> Visit Entry Page http://qslspolitics....nk-fraud-payout.html
>> Visit Exit Page http://qslspolitics....nk-fraud-payout.html
>> Out Click
>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ne8Q7TeybUc/SFNyAJCln9I/AAAAAAAABE8/seWnLXU8YMU/s400/IRS.jpg
>> http://3.bp.blogspot...8YMU/s1600-h/IRS.jpg
>> Time Zone unknown
>> Visitor's Time Unknown
>> Visit Number 16,953

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments here